Ducati Sporting Club UK
General Motorcycles only
General motorcycle issues, including non-Ducati, but keep it motorcycles!

Old 05-Aug-2005, 15:22
Mille

Mood: Will my DD fit in a Fiat Scudo?
What did you do today?

Thought I would pose this question?

I have had an extremely slow two days and wondered if anyone else had a more boring job than me.

So far today I have:

1. Surfed e-bay

2.Emailied my ex girlfriend to get my spare duke key back.

3.Downloaded pictures titled "Ex girlfriend revenge is sweet*.jpg" from kazaa.

4.Considered posting some pics due to the lack of responce of the affore mentioned key.

5. Spoken to one retarded customer. (I do technical support or maybe it should be testical support)

6. Posted numerous pointless and somewhat retarded comment on here.

Now this my sound like an easy life but it is making the day drag and all I want to do is pick up my new bike.

Anyway please advise me if your day is slightly more intresting than mine.

A
Old 05-Aug-2005, 15:29
Ducati Corse

Mood: Daft as MartinH after too much Smirnoff Ice
Quote:
Originally posted by t5mission
Thought I would pose this question?

I have had an extremely slow two days and wondered if anyone else had a more boring job than me.

So far today I have:

5. Spoken to one retarded customer. (I do technical support or maybe it should be testical support)

Was that you that just rang me, should have mentioned you were DSC
Old 05-Aug-2005, 15:44
Ducati Meccanica

Mood: I'm so happyyyyyyyyyyyy
Only a bit.

Tonight I am going to do a test run with a bunch of lightweight camping gear. I have been counting down the hours and as it's so quite an about to bale.

This is a pre-run before I go for a weekend break with minimum gear on the 888.
Old 05-Aug-2005, 15:51
MotoGP God

Mood: 749 racebike MGP
Well, I had the pleasure at staying at what would have to be the nicest house in England - chez MW and Lizzie last night. Woke up at 9:30 and did a call with the programme manager in bed at 9:40.

Got out of bed and took the laptop upstairs and connected to mw's broadband and did some work, conference call at 10:30, did some docco .. mw came home from his meeting and brought me coffee and donuts (true story!!!) and we watched about 15 minutes of the cricket. mw had a client meeting so I was on my merry way and did the road from Tunbridge Wells to East Grinstead on the 998R and just moseyed through some other roads before heading up to the M25 and filtered my way back to the M3. Some clown in a Saab thought he was quick after I went past him on the exit of the M25 to the M3 at about ... err .. 70 of course ... so he came flying past me after I slowed down on the straight bit ... I sat behind him for a while until he nearly had an accident at which point I just slowed right down and cruised home.

Fuel light came on at 140miles and I've just gotten home and gotten the laptop out. The kids are having a little picnic on the lounge room floor and I've got the cricket on .... I'm starting to think about a beer now .... maybe gym first and then a beer .... decisions decisions ...

Old 05-Aug-2005, 15:55
DSC Club Member
WSB Hero

...beer then :P

To drown your sorry Aussie arse
Old 05-Aug-2005, 15:56
everton

Quote:
Originally posted by TP
Well, I had the pleasure at staying at what would have to be the nicest house in England - chez MW and Lizzie last night. Woke up at 9:30 and did a call with the programme manager in bed at 9:40.

Got out of bed and took the laptop upstairs and connected to mw's broadband and did some work, conference call at 10:30, did some docco .. mw came home from his meeting and brought me coffee and donuts (true story!!!) and we watched about 15 minutes of the cricket. mw had a client meeting so I was on my merry way and did the road from Tunbridge Wells to East Grinstead on the 998R and just moseyed through some other roads before heading up to the M25 and filtered my way back to the M3. Some clown in a Saab thought he was quick after I went past him on the exit of the M25 to the M3 at about ... err .. 70 of course ... so he came flying past me after I slowed down on the straight bit ... I sat behind him for a while until he nearly had an accident at which point I just slowed right down and cruised home.

Fuel light came on at 140miles and I've just gotten home and gotten the laptop out. The kids are having a little picnic on the lounge room floor and I've got the cricket on .... I'm starting to think about a beer now .... maybe gym first and then a beer .... decisions decisions ...

What a nice easy life you have TP

oh and .... beer, beer, beer, beer,

... after all it is Friday
Old 05-Aug-2005, 16:10
MotoGP God

Mood: 749 racebike MGP
I take it all back, I've been kicked out of the lounge room so they can have a dancing competition - NO CRICKET!!

I'm upstairs in the study now ...
Old 05-Aug-2005, 16:10
Administrator
Webteam
MotoGP God
Bikes: 748S, HM1100S, V4SP, Was: DD-A #111

Mood: Passion Killer
So far answered three stupid helpdesk questions from the retreds I work with, watched the cricket for a couple of hours on the tv down in our ground-floor "break out" area and have been playing urbandead until I ran out of points.

I also had a meeting with my boss where he was under the impression that I should be managing my team's holiday rota because, apparently, I'm their manager. Unfortunately nobody told me - my job title hasn't changed and they don't pay me any extra.

Right now I'm thinking about sticking pins in my eyes so I can go home early.

[Edited on 5-8-2005 by antonye]
Old 05-Aug-2005, 16:19
500SD

Mood: Not sure
Been sat surfing most of the day, watched MotoGP from Donington as I was away while it was on, eaten lunch.
I'm so bored it's daft, not alot of point having IT/AV support about when there is nobody else about on campus as there is nobody to support, I'll be glad when the students get back in September, at least there is something to do

Darren
Old 05-Aug-2005, 16:19
Mille

Mood: Will my DD fit in a Fiat Scudo?
antonye,

That sounds like this place we have split shifts which means when you are on earlies you get to go home at 4pm been here 3 months now never left before 5 yet. Oh and If you do go home on time you find out the next day you were supose to be in a meeting that no one told you about.

I LOVE IT!