Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 15-May-2006, 16:05
Mille
Bikes: 998Bip

Mood: Carbonara
I'll try to take and post some pics for you TP - frantically getting ready for a 2 day track session at Nogaro on 27th and 28th, so might be a delay.

Pics of the under bodywork ones won't be much help, ' cos you can't see 'em - Hahahahahaha. Oh alright , I'll take them with the fairing off then.

BTW - you have to make an extension for the battery earth lead.
Old 15-May-2006, 17:44
MotoGP God

Mood: 749 racebike MGP
Quote:
Originally posted by spinoli1
I'll try to take and post some pics for you TP - frantically getting ready for a 2 day track session at Nogaro on 27th and 28th, so might be a delay.

Pics of the under bodywork ones won't be much help, ' cos you can't see 'em - Hahahahahaha. Oh alright , I'll take them with the fairing off then.

BTW - you have to make an extension for the battery earth lead.

You're a clown!

Thanks, no rush .. it can wait til you get back.

In a former career my CV tells me I was an electronics technician once ... should be able to whip up an earth lead, although I must confess to being extremely lazy about these sorts of things.

Old 16-May-2006, 08:33
Mille
Bikes: 998Bip

Mood: Carbonara
Yeah, it was really strange. I got out my boxes of electrical gubbins to look for some suitable lead, some connectors, heat shrink etc. - and there was a ready made lead, exactly the right length, with the correct connectors. Spooky.

BTW - for anyone who is interested, the SpeedyMoto kit intalls to the engine mountings, not by clamps onto the frame tubes. This was my main reason for selecting it.