Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 27-Jul-2006, 23:04
WSB Hero
Bikes: 1993 - 944SS & Aprilia Falco

I'm hopeful of a dozen or so 2V's but have a feeling others might turn up - and are more than welcome!

I'm a bit miffed at missing the deadline for an entry in MCN's 'Live' listings but myself and others have advertised it as well as can be expected given the short time allowed - lol - my fault all around really....

I guess the first 'round' is on me then

Looking forward to putting some names to faces on Saturday.

Cheers - Frank

P.S. - Just give Clifford a damn good clean after the Buell meet and even put my nice full open Carbon Cans back on, so if you hear , "Bokka, Bokka, Bokka" it might be me.

Last edited by Iconic944ss : 28-Jul-2006 at 09:12.
Old 28-Jul-2006, 18:48
Mille
Bikes: Monster S4R & 749S

Mood: Mellow Yellow
Just caught up with the board - see yo all tomorrow - providing you don't mind a 749s gatecrashing?!
Old 28-Jul-2006, 19:31
Big Twin

Mood: suck, squeeze, bang,......fart?
The Chicken-mobile has just received clearance for take-off from central control (aka Mrs Chicken).

Unfortunately she will still be sporting 'road' bodywork unless I can haul myself out of bed early enough to swap it over.
Old 28-Jul-2006, 20:49
500SD

I'll be there, mostly to annoy the wife as I am leaving her at home with my parents. Ha ha, serves her right for 10 years of nagging!

I will be the fat guy who is walking funny. I put my back out this morning. I will doese up on Ibuprofen and hope for the best.
Old 28-Jul-2006, 21:50
Ducati Meccanica

Mood: Damp
Really sorry I can't be there but the SL isn't running at the mo, and the DD bike needs lots of love and attention before the next race. Gutted.

Say hi to Bloo and all the lovely 2vs for me, and make sure that nasty Nelly man doesn't steal one away for illicit tuning purposes!

Have a great day,

Ali
Old 28-Jul-2006, 23:24
WSB Hero
Bikes: 1993 - 944SS & Aprilia Falco

Herb - looking forward to meet you and switching swing arms

Ali - great shame but dont worry - there will be other chances

Bike prep'ed - Weather forecast is hotter than today so I havent a clue what to wear yet but will end up like a kipper anyways.

Some traffic news thanks to the RAC (nothing around Nottingham - cheers)!

Safe Journey - Frank

SOUTH YORKSHIRE

A1211 Both Ways Moorgate, London Wall Junction With Moorgate (A501) Traffic lights not working, motorists are advised to cross junction with care.
CHESHIRE

A548 Both Ways Chester, New Crane Street Between Junction With Nicholas Street/St Martins Way (A5268) And J/W Nuns Road/City Walls Road The road is closed due to subsidence.
CHESHIRE

M6 Southbound J22 (Newton-Le-Willows), Entry Slip Road Overnight roadworks (22:00 - 05:00) with the entry slip road closed, and a signed diversion in place due to maintenance work.
CHESHIRE

M6 Southbound J22 (Newton-Le-Willows), Exit Slip Road Overnight roadworks (22:00 - 05:00) with the exit slip road closed and a signed diversion in place due to maintenance work.
GREATER MANCHESTER

M60 Anticlockwise J11 (A57 Eccles), Exit Slip Road Overnight roadworks (21:00 - 05:00) with the exit slip road closed, and a signed diversion in place due to maintenance work.
WEST YORKSHIRE

M621 Eastbound J6 (Hunslet Carr), Exit Slip Road 24hr roadworks with the exit slip road closed and a signed diversion in force due to maintenance work.
GREATER MANCHESTER

Unc Both Ways Manchester, Yarburgh Street Junction With Withington Road The road is closed due to an accident.
Old 29-Jul-2006, 08:01
888 at Last !!!

i'm already in the area looking for a breakfast venue. there's also major roadworks at j10a m1 causing slow progress from the south.

see you all there
Old 29-Jul-2006, 10:50
Mille

Mood: fair to middling
Sorry Frank et al, can't make it today. And I'd put my repainted open clutch cover on specially for the (noisy) occasion too.

Pete
Old 29-Jul-2006, 17:53
Mille

Mood: All SP'ed up at the moment
Talking

Hope everyone got home safe,
Had a great afternoon meeting you chaps and chapesses, most SL`s I`ve ever seen in one place lets hope this is the start of a regular get together.
Hats off to all the guys who came long distances.
Fair bit of camera clicking going off so am looking forward to seeing a few pics.
Off to clean the bike now as it got a little dust on it hey Ziggi ?????

Till next time

Ian
Old 29-Jul-2006, 21:30
Big Twin

Mood: suck, squeeze, bang,......fart?
It was great to see everybody but my bum hurts now...