Ducati Sporting Club UK
Idle Chat
Still needs to be clean and of value to the club.

Old 15-Feb-2006, 23:03
Ducati Meccanica

Mood: Fabulous
Quote:
Originally posted by psychlist
Airy fairy, hoity toity, namby pamby, achy flakey........you should think yourself lucky you've got modern roads to ride on why I remember back in the seventies when we had to push our bikes through six feet of snow to get to the main roads and then pee on the carburretors to de-ice them before we could even START them up and even then we had to wait for a passing steam engine to throw some ashes on the ice so we could get some grip from our rivetted wooden tyres even though we'd spent all summer with a hacksaw cutting some decent tread in them so we'd have a chance of not getting stuck in the tram rails on Southen seafront with all the girls from school watching!
You lot today just don't know you're born!

You forgot to scan and post that telegram you got from the queen when we last celebrated your birthday
Old 15-Feb-2006, 23:34
500SD

Quote:
Originally posted by Redruth
Rally, you started this! I'll U2U my address. Please post me a sample of the drugs you are taking

Ruthie, who needs drugs with threads like this one.

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit