Ducati Sporting Club UK
Idle Chat
Still needs to be clean and of value to the club.

Old 16-Mar-2006, 15:14
DSC Club Member
BSB Star

Mood: MT Meglomaniac
Hmmm...

it's horses for courses as to which one is the very best mag out there. we've all got different tastes, so it's good that there are a variety of mags.

For my tastes I think that TWO is one of the best. Neil McKenzie does a great job of being a bloke who knows what he's talking about (having been there, done that, to a far greater degree than other journos) without coming across as a 'been there, done that, self opinionated tw*t'.

I quite like BIKE although I don't buy it regularly, don't find much of any interest in RIDE. Used to quite like Fast Bikes, but I've gone off that since they seem to become embroiled in a personality clash with SuperBike and vice versa - the continual sniping between the two editorial teams has put me right off both mags and in any case the content in them is very samey
Old 16-Mar-2006, 15:28
Cucciolo
Ducati in my Blood
Bikes: 848 Evo Corse

Mood: Waiting for the revolution!
Bought PB so will let you know what I think (not that anyone gives a royal toss what I think of course).

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit