Ducati Sporting Club UK
Idle Chat
Still needs to be clean and of value to the club.

Old 23-Sep-2006, 19:05
Cucciolo
Ducati in my Blood
Bikes: 848 Evo Corse

Mood: Waiting for the revolution!
Ruth, if Carole Nash had not wanted £20 admin fee plus more for one days cover it would have been thursday. Devitts (cover started friday) waived their admin fee and gave me comp on the Monster for £29 for the year!

Hopefully someone will buy the Fazer soon although it is comfy for my feet while sleeping in the garage!

Apparently got to name the bike now. Laura likes Kerchow, the missus Heinz (57 in the reg) and I wanted MOnty or Ruth ( ).

Photos in a separate thread.
Old 23-Sep-2006, 22:45
Ducati Meccanica

Mood: Fabulous
Can't call it Ruth - it's black. Think about it logically. Well, you can if you like. And I can help you file the divorce papers, too

I'm amazed how cheap insurance for 2nd bikes (and 3rd) is. Not as cheap as yours but I'm only paying £35 for each of mine.

My Monster is called Minnie (inspiration came from Minnie the Moocher, Cab Calloway song).

You could appease the wife by using Heinz. No cost to you and big bonus points could come your way. Not that I'm here to give marriage guidance. I'm a 'pensions and divorce' expert, me, or used to be in my IFA days
Old 25-Sep-2006, 14:02
Cucciolo
Ducati in my Blood
Bikes: 848 Evo Corse

Mood: Waiting for the revolution!
Think it will be Heinz as will be a divorce if I tell the wife I am going for a ride on Ruth every time!

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit