Ducati Sporting Club UK
Idle Chat
Still needs to be clean and of value to the club.

Old 04-Oct-2004, 13:53
BSB Star

Well done Brian, damn, means now i'll have to take other 'alf out on my own money

Well done BDG.
Old 04-Oct-2004, 14:28
Big Twin

Mood: Sans moto
£3300 - you can rightly feel proud, very very well done.
Old 04-Oct-2004, 15:47
500SD

Mood: Happy again with Numptystrada
Sorry about delay in sending cheque but I have been doing 12 hour night shifts (thereforeknackered) and then Sue & I have been away fora few days.I have only just got back. I will get cheque off in next couple of days. Is the Speed Couriers address still OK?
Old 04-Oct-2004, 15:57
Ducati Corse

Mood: Daft as MartinH after too much Smirnoff Ice
Quote:
Originally posted by Rocker
Sorry about delay in sending cheque but I have been doing 12 hour night shifts (thereforeknackered) and then Sue & I have been away fora few days.I have only just got back. I will get cheque off in next couple of days. Is the Speed Couriers address still OK?

Thanks Rocker, yea that address is still OK
Old 04-Oct-2004, 20:44
Regional Organiser - BHCN
Ducati Corse

Mood: Raring to Ride
Well done Shaun,been away for a few weeks, so only just caught up on the latests. Sounds like you enjoyed the challenge of the GOGLE. Some nice roads south of Wick and down towards towards Dornock Im sure you could enjoy them more on a quite Sunday morning's blast,just a pity ther'e so far North and in a area thats unobtainable for the likes of us Southern folk. Regards 4D
Old 04-Oct-2004, 20:47
Ducati Corse
Bikes: 1098

Mood: Chilled
Hey BDG you can be my wing man anytime!!!!!!!!!!!!!! simply awsome u2u me the addy for my donation !!! mav
Old 07-Oct-2004, 18:05
500SD

Mood: Happy again with Numptystrada
Cheque went in the post today. I hope it helps
Old 08-Oct-2004, 13:50
Ducati Corse

Quote:
Originally posted by BDG
Nobody correctly guessed the exact mileage i covered which was 850 miles, but there were 3 people 1 mile out, Monty, Flanker, and Brian Keen.

These 3 names were put into a hat and Brian Keen (a client, not DSC, from Basingstoke) is the winner of the £200 for a meal and drinks on me.

So far i've raised just over £3300 of which £275 has come from members of the DSC so i'd just like to say A MASSIVE THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS SUPPORTED ME.

As a note of interest the lowest mileage estimates were 268, and 512, don't people know how big a country we live in, and the highest was a rather optimistic 2,847,321 miles

Just had a call from Brian Keen, the mileage competition winner, he has discussed the prize with his fellow directors of the company that sponspred me and they've asked that the £200 prize money for the meal and booze goes to the charity fund. What a nice gesture, that means i've cracked the £3500 mark.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH EVERYONE.
Old 23-Jan-2005, 01:32
Ducati Corse

Custard,

Re your request for info on Charity ride from End to End here is my report, hope it helps. Any questions either u2u or giz a call on 07973 741335.

Good luck.

Final comment, I cracked the £4000 mark and over £300 of that came from DSC members, many of whom were complete strangers, so THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOLKS.

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit