Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 05-May-2006, 19:38
Big Twin

Mood: happy bike passed MOT
Quote:
Originally posted by Stinkwheel
Try Alf's in Worthing, they are not Ducati dealers, but they know their stuff and used to race Dukes... 01903 200948

Stinkwheel

second that

Alf looked after my 748 for 3 years i had it top bloke , but he is likely to be very busy at this time of year

[Edited on 5-5-2006 by Nigel C]
Old 05-May-2006, 20:04
Montjuic

Pietro down in West Chiltington has fettled my Guzzis and Dukes for over 15 years and I have never had a problem with any of his work.
Old 05-May-2006, 20:23
Big Twin

Mood: Waiting at the Crossroads......
Thanks very much guys....much appreciated.

Will get on the dog & bone tomorrow & see who can fit me in first.

For info:

P&H : Saw an EXUP slide forward on a slope & then topple over off of it's sidestand in the car-park at the back. There were 5 mechanics sitting on the wall eating their lunch - not one of them got up to help the bloke pick the bike up. (minus mirror, footpeg, indicator etc). On another visit I was after some bits for the GPz900R - they didn't have whatever I wanted so I asked whether 'Felbridge Superbikes' would be worth a try, they said definately - when I got there they were closed....and had been for 6 months. Not funny.

Type of service I need ?

The big one.......eeek ! 9,500 miles - last serviced 2-3 years ago (I bought the bike last August). Belts, shims, fluids etc.

Brett at ProTwins gave me the run down of what needed to be done/looked at and approximate costs.

Accordingly, I've sold the kids on e-bay and put the wife on the game. Still....it'll be worth it.

Thanks again. I'll let you all know how I got on.