Ducati Sporting Club UK
DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat
Discussions on the race series devised and supported by the DSC.

Old 27-Jun-2005, 14:53
Big Twin

Mood: Channel Swim is now a (bad) memory not a dream
Dear seatless in Seatle

That was funny, although apparently Glyn was really lucky to stay on, (or was it his track god status that allowed him to call on deep reserves of talent).

I was in the pit lane talking to the marshals when the red flag went up. Begger, another down I thought, then they said debri on the circuit I thought it was a big one, then they s******ed over the radio and said it's a complete seat unit. Dave Lawes and I started laughing and wondered how the heck do you lose a seat unit just as Glyn walked up to us.....nuff said.....not only is he a track god, he's an entertainer as well

WeeJohnyB
Old 27-Jun-2005, 15:02
Ducati Corse

Mood: is it still wet
i was also right behind him when the " incident " occured....i know how his seat came off ..... as the back started to slide out on what we all know is a classic highside, Glyns arse cheeks tightened around the seat in a vain attempt to hang on to the bike !!!, this failed of course as the high side was gonna have its day!! but Glyns arse cheeks refused to let go of the seat ripping it from its very hinges high into the sky........

I always knew Glyn was a " tight arse " ............

Phil
Old 27-Jun-2005, 17:22
Regional Organiser - BHCN
Ducati Corse

Mood: Raring to Ride
Thats more like the truth 4D
Old 27-Jun-2005, 19:36
Ducati Meccanica

Mood: st2......we can rebuild
i'm gunna get you

Quote:
Originally posted by fil2
i was also right behind him when the " incident " occured....i know how his seat came off ..... as the back started to slide out on what we all know is a classic highside, Glyns arse cheeks tightened around the seat in a vain attempt to hang on to the bike !!!, this failed of course as the high side was gonna have its day!! but Glyns arse cheeks refused to let go of the seat ripping it from its very hinges high into the sky........

Phil
Old 27-Jun-2005, 20:38
Big Twin

Mood: This is a carbon free zone!
Quote:
Originally posted by Glyn
i'm gunna get you

Quote:
Originally posted by fil2

Phil

They say the truth hurts
Old 28-Jun-2005, 17:34
WSB Hero

Mood: Lurkin'.....
Thanks for getting me up to speed on all the Snett drama's.That report had me laughing out loud!
Sorry I could'nt be there,roll on Cadwell.

Just had a look at the pics on Picmans site,.......looks just like a BHC/Narfark rideout!
Nice one lads!

[Edited on 28-6-2005 by KeefyB]
Old 04-Jul-2005, 16:07
DSC Club Member
BSB Star

Mood: MT Meglomaniac
Quote:
Originally posted by Fordie
Pity KeefyB and Jools was'nt around to make up the team all though we had a few new lads to make up for it . 4D

New lads? Making up for me and Keefy?

I was there in spirit guys, and Glyn's report cracked me up. Great to see that you were all in the fast group so there'll be no more talk of BHC/Nar****er bandits. Only a few more weeks before the wedding now so my trackday ban will be lifted, sadly not in time for Cadwell.

I loved the pictures on Picman's site as well, you're all looking pretty good. I especially like this one of Glyn...