Ducati Sporting Club UK
DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat
Discussions on the race series devised and supported by the DSC.

Old 25-Feb-2009, 11:36
Big Twin
Bikes: KTM Arsey Ocho

Mood: retiring
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily
Ali

Given the comments we are presented with whenever we post on the board that it must also go to the email address I would expect the sam to happen in reverse?

I also think we need ot be kept up to date of progress as that was over a month ago.

We are going to start getting questions (as in the other post) about races and stuff and we don't know who to ask for help.

I agree with you. I think it should all be done by email, I am just pointing out the mechanism that was chosen.....

I have some left over stickers if you want them.
Old 25-Feb-2009, 12:18
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordonparker
For info but the usual manner should be via the dd e mail address;

Nominations were also asked for in a mail to riders as well as the board if I recall as well as requests for decals of which 10 people replied and orders placed based on the responce.

As there was little interest or nominations, the nominated people will be confirmed later this week

Sponsorship is open at the moment but will be confirmed if and when

That would have been the riders briefing note No.1 mailed out on the 18th Dec 2008 according to my email In Box

in it it says

Riders Reps

As in previous years the riders have the opportunity to decide who will represent each of the classes on the Race Committee. Anyone willing to put their name forward to be a riders rep should e-mail through to desmodue@ducatisportingclub.com and we will compile a list and put it to a vote by the registered riders.

Checkout the Desmo Due Paddock on Facebook
Old 25-Feb-2009, 13:30
Ducati in my Blood

Mood: stiff and tired
Not sure if I am talking dutch here... I appreciate everyone going off and searching the forums and their emails and I agree we have had emails and we have had posts, but we haven't had any updates or anything definitive about where we are now and what the status is.

Surely an email to all to answer the questions above would not be that hard?

Just asking the RC to keep everyone abreast of what is going on and how things are progressing and what decisions are being made.