Ducati Sporting Club UK
Private Adverts
Use this forum for all private adverts. You must have been a registered member on this board for at least 14 days before you are allowed to post.

Old 02-Aug-2011, 18:18
Mille
Bikes: Monster S4R & 749S

Mood: Mellow Yellow
749s 2004/04 1 owner FOR SALE £3,995

NOW SOLD - Had to wave her goodbye this afternoon :-(

Bargain at £3,995

Ducati 749s Monoposto, 2004 / 04
1 owner, excellent condition and original as new
Only 5,390 miles and 1 owner (me)
Just Serviced at Cornerspeed with new belts etc..
Complete documentation/keys/security card
Includes 12 months Tax & 12 months MOT

In excellent condition, I have averaged less than 900 miles per year since I purchased new in 2004. Family commitments meant I haven’t used as much as I would have liked in the last couple of years so I have just taken her last week for a complete Ducati Service to Neil at Cornerspeed who did the full business including new cam belts, filter etc. – I’ll provide full receipts. I am parting company very reluctantly and will just be using the Monster S4R in the future.

This bike only has some stone chips and because of the low mileage and summer use she is in much better condition than would be normally expected. All my previous Duc’s seem susceptible to some ‘furring’ corrosion of nuts and bolts over time however this one has few noticeable parts effected and she has been lovingly cared for and maintained over her lowly 5,390 miles.

This is the 749s Monoposto in standard trim with Marchesini wheels, top spec Showa suspension including gold nitride forks, fully adjustable front and rear, fitted with Ducati steering damper and the later, higher specification 115bhp 749s motor with titanium cams (you know the spec). Even with standard exhaust including its catalytic converter she sounds fantastic. With a full year’s Tax and MOT, this bike she is ready to go - pick up or I could deliver within 50 miles of Nottingham. I even have a CD of the workshop maintenance manual and riders handbook with original warranty and completed service booklets together with all paperwork, 3 keys (including red master key) and security/immobiliser system key card.

Please feel free to call me or e-mail me with any questions. Ian (RedMist) 07776 172909
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 749s For Sale1.JPG (142.8 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg 749s For Sale2.JPG (191.2 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 749s For Sale3.JPG (200.5 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg 749s For Sale4.JPG (197.9 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg 749s For Sale5.JPG (139.5 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by RedMist : 11-Aug-2011 at 19:14.

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit