Ducati Sporting Club UK
General Motorcycles only
General motorcycle issues, including non-Ducati, but keep it motorcycles!

Old 13-Aug-2005, 05:00

Rhencullen

Hello,

Has anyone had any poor experiences with Rhencullen? I bought an expensive set of Avia mirrors from them a month ago, and have yet to get them. Also, I've sent them 3 emails on the matter, none of which I have recieved a reply to. Being in the U.S, I can understand why it might take 2 weeks to get here, but a month with no explanation is ridiculous. Their international shipping policy on their site says "approx. 10 days shipping".
They charged my credit card immediately, but no product for a month (so far). Are they known for this kind of service? Did I make a mistake in buying from them?

Ross
Old 13-Aug-2005, 08:31

The only experience I have had was 3 yrs ago and similar but ended happily, I bought a Belly Pan for the Aprilia, there a was a long delay, then they could not paint it without a colour match, then just when I was on the point of cancelling, it arrived and it looked fantastic, glad I waited.
Old 13-Aug-2005, 09:47
WSB Hero

Mood: No point in working long hours to die early
Theres no excuse for companies abysmal service and communication. In this day and age we all have telephones, and we all are prepared to pay for delivery. I've bought items from around the world and with modern parcel services, there is no excuse. Sorry mate , but if it was i , i would cancel and give someone else my money.
Old 13-Aug-2005, 15:47
500SD

I placed and order,recieved confirmation,then nothing for 4 weeks.Chased them up,told out of stock,waiting for supplier to deliver.I cancelled my order.They are not a company to be recommended.
Old 17-Aug-2005, 16:32
500SD

Cancel the order and copy them this page!!!!
Old 18-Aug-2005, 05:45

I got my order 3 days ago, so it only took them about 5 weeks total!

That is terrible customer service, especially considering that they did not reply to any of my emails. I've learned my lesson- Rhecullen won't ever see another dime from me. The good news is, the saved me $100 compared to what I would have paid here in the States!

So, the moral is: If you buy from Rhecullen, plan a month ahead.