Ducati Sporting Club UK
Idle Chat
Still needs to be clean and of value to the club.

Old 12-Jul-2006, 17:17
GTL

Favour! Anybody from Daventry coming to Brands SBK (via Riders for Health)?

Riders for Health has donated a few goodies left over from The Day of Champions for a forthcoming little event - details available very shortly. There's no more than a rucksack full. Is there anybody in the Daventry area that could call into Riders for Health; pick the stuff up and drop it down south? Perhaps for Brands Hatch World Supers or something?
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you xxxxxxxxx. Oh, and ta very much!! (hopefully....)
Old 12-Jul-2006, 18:21
DSC Club Member
Ducati in my Blood
Bikes: 1100S Multistrada, 450RT, Gilera Nordwest, Bultaco Frontera, Rickman Metisse-being built!

Mood: Growing old-DISGRACEFULLY!
Annette, if no-one else offers I could probably get Paul to collect it, I can collect it from him and get down for Brands.

John

Growing old-disgracefully!
Old 12-Jul-2006, 20:51
GTL

Thank you Darlin'. I'll keep bubbling it to the top of the pile over the next few weeks and see if there is anybody sitting on top of Daventry. If not, I'll take you up on your offer. V. kind. Ta.
p.s. U coming to World Supers? Fab!
Old 13-Jul-2006, 07:12
DSC Membership Sec. & BHCN R.O.
Webteam
Big Twin
Bikes: None at the moment

Mood: Feeling old...
If someone can collect it I could get it down as far as the Camberley area if that's any help, would offer to take it all the way but next week is my last week here and it's getting busier by the minute.

Cheers
Martin
Old 13-Jul-2006, 08:47
GTL

Martin - I'm not sure your Mrs would be pleased with you having another secret liaison with a bird in the Grasshopper car park .....
Thank you. I'll see what transpires over the next couple of weeks; piece it all together and see what scheme we can hatch that puts people to the least amount of trouble.
Old 13-Jul-2006, 08:59
GTL

I'm such a dope, Martin. I just re-read your post. You're saying that you would bring it down to Camberley and I could collect it from you there. That's a real master plan. Only thing is, I'm not around next week, and it's your last week.
Thanks though. That's very kind.
Old 15-Jul-2006, 06:43
GTL

Good morning, she says, shamelessly shoving this at the top of the weekend posts ........
Old 15-Jul-2006, 07:29
Big Twin

Mood: Enjoying Togdom !
Annette,i could get one of my vans to pick it up for you and could bring it to wsb if you want.
give me a call if thats any use
Grahame
Old 15-Jul-2006, 07:38
GTL

Yes please GB. That's perfect. Thank you. It's a couple of Ducati books, a signed Nicky Hayden hat, some R4H promo posters and some other odds and sods. Not much. I'll ring R4H to sort and then give you a bell in plenty of time for it not to be too much of a strain on your lads.
Do you know, that nice Darrell Healey at Airwaves and the lovely Lavilla sent a 2005 'Mission Accomplished' t-shirt signed by Lavilla - to add to our collection of goodies. Aint people nice!

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit