Ducati Sporting Club UK
Idle Chat
Still needs to be clean and of value to the club.

Old 15-Sep-2005, 10:16
BSB Star

Mood: Has change happened...must of missed it!
planning victory!!

Some of you may remember i was asking about a planning application that had appeared on a small bit of land on my little estate. It was sold with outline permission for 2 4 bed houses...........a money grabber bought it and applied to build 5 starter homes on it!

Everyone wrote in sending pictures etc. They cancelled that application and he started another, do the complaints trasnsfer over..... No, you have to complain again send in pictures again. So thats 3 aplication, and no cross referred!

Well its been a learning curve with things like PPG/3 etc, but weve fought the process of, biased planning Officer, lack of notice/ information, out of touch committees, smarmy builders, not to scale drawings with poetic licence and so on.......and got a site visit from the committee!! Victory No 1!

Of course they wouldnt say when they were going to visit, but the builder obviously knew as 4 hrs before the visit, he had the grass cut on the area. Still we managed to put up a good view when only 3 from 8 arrived to view!

Anyway, yesterday was the rematch. we arrived at the planning meeting to find on the notes the Planning Officers reccomendation was for approval! with no change from the first meeting.

However the first case to be heard was for the erection of a comms mast. One of the Councillors was going on and on about how wrong this was.........10 mins later she coughed that her house was opposite it! Everyone laughed and jeered.

Once again, unlike a Court of law, the committee heard the objections first before the builder got up to seal his application. Well everyone laughed again, only an 80s throwback !! pointy boots and a pony tail to match that false one in Only fool and Horses!!!!

Yet again they spoke about issues that we had pictures to prove, and they refused to look at the pictures!

Time for the committee to deliberate, come on come on.........and 5-2 we won, they apposed the proposal!!!

Victory No 2!

Best cocking entertainment ive had in years!

I bet its costing him a fortune, and now appeal or back to the plans and start again!
Old 15-Sep-2005, 10:20
500SD

Bet it would get passed if he was a copper(bent)of course!!!
Old 15-Sep-2005, 10:22
BSB Star

Mood: the rain in spain falls mainly on me!
probably wouldnt even go to planning.

anyway it wouldn't happen he'd be too busy out there catching criminals.
Old 15-Sep-2005, 10:32
BSB Star

Mood: Has change happened...must of missed it!
Quote:
Originally posted by berto

How do you think it gat refused?
Old 15-Sep-2005, 12:22
DSC Club Member
BSB Star

Mood: MT Meglomaniac
Quote:
Originally posted by andyb
Quote:
Originally posted by berto

How do you think it gat refused?

So do we take it that you have just posted a written implication that a bent copper was involved in influencing the planning comittee refusal
Old 15-Sep-2005, 13:04
500SD

What do you mean A(singular) bent copper???I thought it was part of theit training???that and storytelling(confessions etc)
Old 15-Sep-2005, 14:04
Big Twin

Andy - don't sit on your laurels just yet.
What's the odds on an appeal followed by multi application submittal.

If it's anything like the local council where I live, the builder will keep submitting till they get an approval (could be via bully boy Mr Presscoat).
Part way through development the plans will then get changed to incorporate or remove a large chunk of the works.
Keep your eyes peeled and best of luck.

It's not paranoia, just experience.
Old 15-Sep-2005, 14:17
BSB Star
Bikes: 998s, Jota, KTM 690 Duke

Mood: My Jota goes rumpety rump! & I have my wife exactly where she wants me!
I think Berto has some sort of issues with the boys in blue that should be aired at another location and not on this web site.

I find his comments and insinuations unacceptable and ask that the web team remove his postings.
Old 15-Sep-2005, 14:51
Big Twin

Mood: Can't make me mind up
Have we found the reason why Berto is an angry man?
Old 15-Sep-2005, 15:34
500SD

Humour,having a pop at Andy,fun......If he was an astronaut I would still be having a dig so shut up and lighten up you insufferable bore!!!no offence!!!s******...

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit