Ducati Sporting Club UK
Idle Chat
Still needs to be clean and of value to the club.

Old 15-Jul-2004, 18:34
BSB Star

Quote:
Originally posted by Desmondo
Nah mate, miles off

Looks like I'm in the DUK area at the GP too, even though all the tickets are gone

Maybe that should not be said out loud mate....... Know where ya coming from mate...
Old 15-Jul-2004, 18:40
Big Twin

Mood: :devil:
Hey, it's all cosher mate Not all Essex geeeezeeeers are dodgy
Old 16-Jul-2004, 10:41
BSB Star

Quote:
Originally posted by Desmondo
Hey, it's all cosher mate Not all Essex geeeezeeeers are dodgy

Old 16-Jul-2004, 13:45
Ducati Meccanica

Mood: Still having fun!
MotoGP defo. WSBK maybe if its great weather, although hearing that it is £40 and certainly not buying advance tickes, so looking more unlikely.

And vman, - I think that this year is likely to be Vermulens year, and the 2 races at Brands Hatch are going to be key to it, he could well get another double with the horsepower straights of the GP circuit. And next year for CV? MotoGP I think.

[Edited on 16-7-2004 by Ian]
Old 16-Jul-2004, 15:13
BSB Star

Hodge and Xaus seemed to ride the 999 better than this year, but that could be down to tyres, than riders. But respect to Xaus this year in GP's, rumour has it he could be on a Repsol Honda or Marlboro Duke. I can't see Ducati getting rid of Bayliss, they never seem to sack their champions even when they go through a rough patch. Be good to see Bayliss back in WSBK tho.... Good team mate for Toseland i reckon.
Old 16-Jul-2004, 15:38
Cucciolo
Ducati in my Blood
Bikes: 848 Evo Corse

Mood: Waiting for the revolution!
I'm not bothering with either this year. WSB extortionate and MotoGP, well, after the nightmare getting out I'll watch it on tv thanks.
Old 16-Jul-2004, 16:07
Ducati Corse

Mood: www.suzukisportingclub.com the only place to be
MotoGP for me - looking forward to the sound and atmosphere, not looking forward to trying to get out!!!! Not in DUK area, relying on Pguenet to sort out our advantage point, so it will probably be in Paris watching on TV

[Edited on 16-7-2004 by webbyc]
Old 16-Jul-2004, 16:14
Ducati Corse

Mood: R U thinking what I'm thinking?......Oh dear!
Did both MGP and Brands WSB last year.

Going to riders for health day at Donny this year and The evening feed up. I wil try and get some tips for ya weeksy!!!Not going to the MGP itself although I had a great time in the DUK area last year. Saving the cash for BSB at Croft!!!

Going to Brands WSB this year again just for the atmosphere and I don't mean the smell of burgers cooking!! Got a Grandstand seat on the start Finish stright as usual. Alwyas had a great day out even though its a 400 mile plus round trip and getting out of the car park is a major nightmare even on a bike!!

Ray
Old 16-Jul-2004, 22:09
MotoGP God

Mood: 749 racebike MGP
Quote:
Originally posted by flanker
Hodge and Xaus seemed to ride the 999 better than this year, but that could be down to tyres, than riders. But respect to Xaus this year in GP's, rumour has it he could be on a Repsol Honda or Marlboro Duke. I can't see Ducati getting rid of Bayliss, they never seem to sack their champions even when they go through a rough patch. Be good to see Bayliss back in WSBK tho.... Good team mate for Toseland i reckon.

I certainly hope they don't sack Bayliss. If you look at Capirossi's record in the premier class he's been the nearly man for so long - I know that sometimes he's been on under-spec machinery but if I was running the team I would get rid of him before Bayliss (and I'm not just saying that because I'm Australian). The only x-factor there is the fact that he's Italian.

Having said that, Capirex is a great rider but I can see one of them being sacrificed to make way for Xaus to open up the Spanish market for Ducati even more. Bayliss is still relatively untested in MotoGP and when he's had a bike capable he's mostly delivered.

Hayden only just pipped him last year for rookie of the year....
Old 17-Jul-2004, 20:30
Mille

A magor male chicken-up means I cant go to eather

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit