Ducati Sporting Club UK

Prev   Next
Old 01-Jul-2005, 21:44
Montjuic

as you said,best bike youve ridden. whats a few problems its all worth it its part of the ducati experience. my 748 bp is 1998 and has done 15,500 km its over cared for,oil change every 3000km always babied till warm, yet still at 15000km decided to do a major service early in the winter as i do it all myself found still needed two opening rockers. horiz cylinder exh opener l/h side, vert cylinder exh opener belt side. but what the hell i love it. after years of racing rgv 250's its lets maintenance. oh and i forget about the regulator fire at 6000 km. apart from that i can lap oulton park at track days faster than on the rgv race bike, it handles like a bike half its weight and i'll never buy anything else. all you need is super corsa's sc1 fr sc2 r an ohlins damper and your away,oh and rev it ten+ mate or your missing out.clean out the clutch, fit an open cover,dont slip it like a jap bike you dont need to use the torque.