Ducati Sporting Club UK
DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat
Discussions on the race series devised and supported by the DSC.

Old 09-Oct-2006, 09:18
Big Twin
Bikes: 996 race bike

Mood: Almost over it.
Phill's Cadwell Report

The whole thing is located here if you want to read it all:

http://kapitalmoto.co.uk/node/167

I would just like to repost the final two paragraphs here though:

Special thanks goes to whoever organised the small presentation event for Saturday’s racing. The two second place trophies I was awarded are my first racing spoils ever and will therefore be treasured. It was a pleasant surprise to receive them and if awards for Saturday’s racing continue in 2007, perhaps we’ll see more people entering these non-points scoring races.

Another special thanks out to everyone who has helped me throughout the season. Antoine Josserand for the pre-race work on my bike – I couldn’t have made the grid without you! Those people that helped me with a few last minute jobs in the paddock at Outlon Park – my sharkfin is still cable-tied on four rounds later. Thanks to Mike, Lizzie, Butch and Dave for their hospitality and generally sharing their marquee with me. Tony Perrin deserves mention for his riding tips, I’m certain they helped me go faster. And thanks again to Phil Harris and Kevin Mooney for getting me back on track this last weekend at Cadwell. Last but by no means least, thanks to Agnese for coming to each round, putting up with me when I’m stressed or disappointed and generally supporting me in this racing endeavour.