Ducati Sporting Club UK
Idle Chat
Still needs to be clean and of value to the club.

Old 27-Aug-2005, 10:40
DSC Club Member
Ducati in my Blood
Bikes: 1100S Multistrada, 450RT, Gilera Nordwest, Bultaco Frontera, Rickman Metisse-being built!

Mood: Growing old-DISGRACEFULLY!
I banked with Royal Bank of Scotland(it was William Deakons when I opened the account in the late 60's) until end of last year. Never had a problem with them and do all of my banking over the internet/phone. Moved account to Alliance and Leicester Internet account last Xmas mainly because I used to get about 50p month interest on my current account and now I get about £7.00. You had to pay in more than £1000 month to get the account which lets face it is not difficult these days. Had a few problems with standing orders and direct debits to start with but it's all running smoothly now. If I have had to phone them they have sorted things quickly for me-and their call centre is in England!!

John
Old 27-Aug-2005, 10:44
Ducati Corse

My call centre is in Wales - there\'s lovely

... and whilst everyone is on a rant. Bl**dy IT Consultants What planet are they on eh???
Old 27-Aug-2005, 13:47
Ducati Meccanica

Quote:
Originally posted by Henners
... and whilst everyone is on a rant. Bl**dy IT Consultants What planet are they on eh???

to right, they are a pain in the bottom aswell, and they charge mega high fees aswell...oooops , just remembered I'm one of them , but I'm a poor person
Old 27-Aug-2005, 14:04
MotoGP God

Mood: 749 racebike MGP

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit