Ducati Sporting Club UK
Idle Chat
Still needs to be clean and of value to the club.

Old 22-Dec-2006, 07:50
Founder Member
Ducati Meccanica

Woe is her !

Another heart rending tale of woe for you ;-)) feel free to drop poor old Fatima a line expressing your sympathies with her plight, oh and don't forget to include all your bank details.

fatimaz54@aim.com

GOOD DAY,

I AM FATIMA ZAHRA. I AM 54YEARS OLD WOMAN, THE WIFE OF LATE DR. REZA ZAHRA, A CITIZEN OF LEBANON AND HOSPITALIZED IN NAJEM HOSPITAL IN TYRE, LEBANON I AM PRESENTLY IN HOSPITAL SUFFERING FROM ONE OF THE ISRAELIS BOMBARDMENT IN TYRE LEBANON WHICH CLAIMED THE LIFE OF MY HUSBAND AND 4 CHILDREN. THIS HAS ALSO AFFECT ME BADLY I CAN NO LONGER WALK. I SEND YOU THIS EMAIL WITH THE HELP OF MY PRIVATE NURSE WHO IS ASSISTING ME AND WHO IS ALSO TRAPPED IN THIS UGLY SITUATION. MY TIME HERE ON EARTH IS NUMBERED AS MY HEALTH HAS DETERIORATED.

WHEN MY LATE HUSBAND WAS ALIVE HE DEPOSITED THE SUM OF US$20.5 MILLION (TWENTY MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND U.S. DOLLARS) WITH A SECURITY FIRM IN EUROPE PRESENTLY, THIS MONEY IS STILL WITH THE SECURITY FIRM. SINCE I CANNOT CLAIM THE FUNDS MY SELF AND CANNOT REACH OUT TO ANY RELATION ABROAD I HAVE DECIDED TO CONTACT YOU URGENTLY SO THAT I CAN GIVE YOU ALL THE INFORMATION OF THE FUNDS BEFORE MY TIME IS UP, I DON?T KNOW HOW LONG I CAN DO THIS BUT I WANT YOU TO HURRY UP AND WRITE ME SO THAT I CAN SEND YOU ALL THE NECESSARY DETAILS ABOUT THE FUNDS INSTEAD OF LEAVING THE FUNDS TO THE SPANISH COMPANY TO CONFISTICATE, I WILL RATHER ISSUE A LETTER OF AUTHORIZATION TO SOMEBODY TO RECEIVE IT ON MY BEHALF AND HELP USE THE FUNDS FOR CHARITY

I WANT YOU TO USE THE FUNDS TO BUILD AN ORPHANAGE OR CHARITY HOME IN YOUR COUNTRY AND HELP SOME OTHER ORGANIZATIONS THAT HAVE BE OF GREAT ASSISTANCE TO PEOPLE IN TIME OF CRISIS LIKE THIS THE ORPHANAGE IN YOUR COUNTRY MUST BE NAMED " FATIMA ZAHRA ORPHANAGE HOME".

IF YOU ARE READY TO DO THIS AND CARRY OUT MY WISH, THEN SEND ME EMAIL TO MY PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS:

fatimaz54@aim.com

I AWAIT YOUR REPLY.

BEST REGARDS
MRS.FATIMA ZAHRA.

fatimaz54@aim.com

DATE:16/09/06

http://www.multirole-eng.com

http://www.audicator.com Check out our simple to fit, potentially life saving turn signal alert system.
Old 22-Dec-2006, 08:43
888 at Last !!!

Mood: Glad to be here
I was just about to email her when I saw the date at the bottom, 16th of September. She's probably dead by now. Oh well, never mind eh.
Old 22-Dec-2006, 08:48
500SD

Mood: Buoyant.
She's given up scamming and now works in Worksop in a bakery.

Sometimes she's behind the counter and sometimes on the delivery van, she went past yesterday and I heard somebody say: 'There's Fatima wi't' bread.....'
Old 22-Dec-2006, 09:30
Dibble

maybe she should be on the MT !!!!!!
Old 22-Dec-2006, 10:29
DSC Club Member
Ducati Meccanica
Bikes: '01 Ducati 748R and '04 Mille RSVR

Mood: Awaiting the arrival of the sun and the disappearance of the rain
Come on folks, don't be cynical............you have to hand it to them.

They've spent years using Nigeira as a cover for their scamming ops and they (like a speeding bullet) now come bang up to date and use the crisis in the Lebanon. These fellas are sharper than Bill Gates when it comes to keeping up with future events....

I think they deserve a pat on the back....They really do have their finger on the pulse of how the western world works.......

Sad thing is....there are individuals in the western world that will beleive such scams....That to me is more dangerous than the note writers themselves...

www.copeimages.com

WeeJohnyB, Best instructor out there http://www.nolimitstrackdays.com/
Old 22-Dec-2006, 16:52
WSB Hero

Mood: Lurkin'.....
Its all a scam???

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit