Ducati Sporting Club UK
Race
MotoGP / WSB / BSB / Local racing.
*** WARNING*** May contain race results!!

Old 07-Jun-2005, 13:11
DSC Club Member
Ducati in my Blood
Bikes: 1100S Multistrada, 450RT, Gilera Nordwest, Bultaco Frontera, Rickman Metisse-being built!

Mood: Growing old-DISGRACEFULLY!
You needed to be IN the Ducati stand-you should have heard the jeers when Sete went past on the back of a scooter-hell, they even jeered his bike when it went past on the back of a truck.
Mind you the traffic getting out was hell on earth..............

John

[Edited on 7-6-2005 by Monty]
Old 07-Jun-2005, 20:31
WSB Hero

Mood: Lurkin'.....
Quote:
Originally posted by Monty
Mind you the traffic getting out was hell on earth..............
Too right mate,2 hours and moved about 10 yards,then out,and on the road in 15mins!
Bloody marvelous meeting tho.The family and I camped out with all the nutters on the entry to Casanova.You can see a big part of the circuit here and there is a massive video screen.When the circuit commentator introduced the riders via the video,it was like they were waving back at you.We were next to some Biaggi fans that started fighting with Rossi fans when Max stuffed Vale right in front of us.They all calmed down tho when somone reminded them that they were missing all the action!
The noise was incredible,...scooters with sawn off exhausts,bikes revved up to the limiters and one nutter with a chainsaw (saw removed!) with a mega phone attatched.
Here's a pic of me at the circuit,note the track invasion in the background!

[Edited on 7-6-2005 by KeefyB]

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit