Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 11-Nov-2004, 13:18
Mille

Thanks for that lead Felix - just called them but will not have any available until Jan about £450 complete.
Old 11-Nov-2004, 13:41
BSB Star

Mood: Soon my pet, soon
What might be an idea here is to buy a kit between us, we need to find the best of the bunch first, make sure it fits, and then send it over to Barry, get him to take a mold, and any other stuff that might need doing, such as side stands etc

And then he can knock them out in any colour you fancy and I'd imagine better quality and cheaper.

I am assuming a lot here, I would need to speak to him, as the last time I spoke to him he didn't have a 999 kit
Old 11-Nov-2004, 14:50
BSB Star

Mood: the rain in spain falls mainly on me!
i bought a set from racersden in australia. not the cheapest but heard they were good quality and they did a combo of a race front with road sides ie side stand cut out which i wanted. they do coloured and carbon as well as fibreglass and also a combo where carbon is in laid where the airducts are kind of like on the 'r' version. havnt fitted mine yet but quality looks good and seem light and strong. i will take some piccies this weekend but if anyone want to pop round to look at them before they go on, feel free.
Old 11-Nov-2004, 15:08
Mille

dickie,
how much did they cost inc shipping etc and how long did it take for them to arrive?
Thanks
Old 11-Nov-2004, 15:25
BSB Star

Mood: the rain in spain falls mainly on me!
http://racersden.com/

have a look here. i just got the sides and front but in the blended carbon so i think about 450 i did pay import stuff etc of 150 too. its not cheap but they look strong and feel very light and they are coloured. the big thing for me was to have to race front and road sides some people dont seem to let you mix and match. need to compare them to others to get a view really but i heard very good things from a guy in the states so just went for it. took bloody ages to come but i think that was mainly due to them just starting production.
if you do decide to go with them i would ask for a confirmed depatch date just for sure.

might get my finger out and take some snaps tonight.
Old 11-Nov-2004, 19:40
Big Twin

Can anyone shed some light on the single seat issue?