Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 15-May-2006, 07:50
Montjuic

Italian Linguists ??

Does anyone out there read/write Italian ??

If so can you have a look at this on e-bay and see if there is anything out of the ordinary ? I haven't bought anything from sellers abroad yet and dont want to get stung !

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...e=STRK:MEWA:IT

Cheers
Old 15-May-2006, 15:52
Big Twin

Mood: I own a flame thrower
Not perfect, but, may give you an idea. Translation from babelfish on the net :

RANSOMS AVAILABLE S-M-L the technical characteristics: OLD Even if not demanded TEST OF PENETRATION from the enforced European norm, I plowed puts to the test the own ones falls with an ulterior verification of emergency: the penetration test subjects the helmet to the impact of a metallic cone of 3kg, from a height of 3 meters. FIBERS GLASS the external cap in Fiberglass is resistant, light and supplies greater comfort regarding the traditional ones falls of this type. POLISTIROLO IN an ONLY CAP To DIFFERENTIATED DENSITA' the exclusive technology I plowed allows to realize one inner cap absorb-collision with more density different in an only element, rather than to assemble various elements of density in order to obtain the final inner cap. RIBBINGS OF I REINFORCE In order to ulteriorly increase the rigidity of the cap, the helmet is equipped of ribbings of hardening to the base. AERODYNAMIC SURFACE the design of the cap is studied in order to guarantee the maximum silenziosità of march. VENTILATION SYSTEM FORMULA DUCT the system of ventilation arranged with taken to air Delta 4 Duct front and Formula Duct 2 in the back increases ulteriorly comfort of the helmet, allowing one perfect inner ventilation. Posizionate BROW VENT the taken air on the visiera assure greater aeration in the advanced part of the helmet, avoiding to weaken the frontal zone of the external cap. LRS Lever Release System. The visiera is come unhooked quickly through a practical one levetta, without the aid of some tool and allows a practical removal and pulizia of the disc of a valve. DEMIST LOCK the visiera detention allows one perfect closing of the visiera or a partial opening, for one greater ventilation. Practical in I use in city in adverse climatic conditions. TAKEN to AIR MENTONIERA the taken mentoniera air it regulated the breaking in and direction of the air through one twofold opening: to half - towards the inferior part of the ace - or it completes - towards the high - in order to avoid the clouding of the visiera. FFS System FFS (Free Flow System) creates a corrected air flow under the helmet so as to to reduce the turbulences and the noisiness due to the air infiltrations in the helmet. VISIERA WITH PREDISPOSITION PINLOCK® Of series with the helmet the visiera with predisposition to the system Pinlock® anti-clouding: it prevents the clouding effectively and it condenses it of humidity on the visiera. IT ORIGINATES ACCREDITED THEM And GUARANTEED From The ITALIAN IMPORTER
Old 15-May-2006, 16:18
Montjuic

Cheers Carbon,

Have had a look at that site (Babelfish) and looks very handy !!

Old 15-May-2006, 16:26
Mille

Mood: RIDING FOR THE DARK SIDE
seems expensive for a condor version
Old 15-May-2006, 16:35
Montjuic

I haven't seen the Condor 'Retro' (Black and White) for sale anywhere in the UK - only on European sites and sellers on E-bay.

Seems to be only the basic black/grey/frost versions for about £200 and patterns for about £250.

Its open to 'make an offer' so I have - a cheeky one !!