Ducati Sporting Club UK
General Motorcycles only
General motorcycle issues, including non-Ducati, but keep it motorcycles!

Old 02-Feb-2006, 14:08
500SD

Mood: ready to race
Quote:
Originally posted by TP
Quote:
Originally posted by Senna3
nope but i did say she could but apparently i spent it all friday in the ducati shop oops

Will we see you out in sparkly new leathers on the grid this year then Kev?

You didn't place any sneaky orders while you were there did you? Go on, I won't tell
no mate sorry to disapoint you sam old ones as last year shop was lacking in usfull things like like leathers and no bike bits wot so ever just casual clothing and lugauge type stuff
Old 04-Feb-2006, 01:45
Mille

Took the missus on our 10th wedding anniversary in December, did the factory tour & loved it (wife only endured it) As we were the only Brits we were given our own English speaking guide who was very friendly & informative. I don't think it's been mentioned, but on the Ducati website it says that you have to pre-book places for the tour, & I don't know if you can just turn up. Amazing how small the place seems & the corse bit looks like a space capsule with a tiny viewing window at the end (tried to catch a glimpse of something developmental going on with a view to selling to HRC but no luck) & the museum was great too & all for free! - In contrast went to Ferrari the next day (wife now wishing she hadn't come) which was big & corporate & a bit dissappointing (& not free..)Wife was then consoled with clothes & shoe shopping in Bologna which was shocking expensive. A well reccommended trip for anyone interested, but apart from the flight & Ducati tour nothing was cheap. And Italian taxi drivers?