Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 25-Jan-2005, 15:44
500SD
Bikes: ST4S

Thanks John, will keep that in mind,
Old 27-Jan-2005, 13:24
500SD
Bikes: MTS12S, R1, off road stuff, and vintage stuff too.

Mood: MTS1200 - yum yum yum yum yum yum yum ...
I've had a couple of autom systems now.
The kit is very good, and had no reliebility problems at all.

Only problem we experienced was with the first kit, and it was not the kit at all. If you do not get the ear peices lined up properly it will really cut the volume down. We could not hear each other above 70ish mph as a result.

With the next kit (changed bike) I refitted everything properly in our helmets and the difference was amazing. We can now have a conversation at 140 without having to shout
Also try to get the position of the mic right, else wind noise will set it off. I find my mic picks up wind noise above about 110, or above 9k5 revs in any gear - acts quite well as an audible rev warning

The last kit we brought was the intermediate kit, as I did not use the extra features the top of the range one offered.

As for connections, ours is wired to the bike rather than being carried on us, and is wired into the rear light feed. The pair of plugs pop up from between the seat and tank so it is easy to get at them to connect up when getting on/off the bike.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
John.