Ducati Sporting Club UK
Race
MotoGP / WSB / BSB / Local racing.
*** WARNING*** May contain race results!!

Old 23-Oct-2006, 13:44
Ducati Corse

Mood: Looking for a one way ticket to the 'Ring.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyte748R
The meet was on Sunday I believe. I was at Boxhill Saturday afternoon with some freinds and other than Valentina's and mine...sadly I didn't see any other Dukes.

Sorry to inform you, but we are generally abusing Gaz 748 on the site presently! and the saturday comment was more about him in a field with Baaabraaaaaa his pet sheep.

Understandable if you were there with Valentina that you may not see anybody else around. Try to make the next Surrey rideout if you can.
Old 23-Oct-2006, 13:54

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff st4s
Sorry to inform you, but we are generally abusing Gaz 748 on the site presently! and the saturday comment was more about him in a field with Baaabraaaaaa his pet sheep.

Understandable if you were there with Valentina that you may not see anybody else around. Try to make the next Surrey rideout if you can.
Haha... he is riding one of those new fangled white four legged bikes with the woolly fairing is he.....gotcha...

Nice to meet you all... definately up for the next ride out.. done my homework... November 19th right?
Old 23-Oct-2006, 14:09
Ducati Corse

Quote:
Haha... he is riding one of those new fangled white four legged bikes with the woolly fairing is he.....gotcha...

Nice to meet you all... definately up for the next ride out.. done my homework... November 19th right?

Glad to see you've got the measure of our humour some days, welcome aboard the SS Lunacy!

I hope the last bit is a joke as we normally meet the 4th sunday of every month 26th Nov next one, I don't mind looking a bit slow, but it would be a shame for you to miss out.
Just keep an eye on Doogalman's threads as he is the Regional Organiser and generally starts of the threads for a rideout, we sometimes go out for a ride more than once a month so beware you may seee us again.

Last edited by jeff st4s : 23-Oct-2006 at 14:14.
Old 23-Oct-2006, 14:18

Ahh thanks, Not sure where I got the third weekend from.... Homework never was a strong point of mine..... see you there on the 26th .... if not before
Old 23-Oct-2006, 14:21
Ducati Corse

Quote:
Ahh thanks, Not sure where I got the third weekend from.... Homework never was a strong point of mine..... see you there on the 26th .... if not before

You can keep an eye on what's officially going on, if you either go to the Calendar bit at the top of the page, or go to home section they also have a calendar bit, I'll leave you to work out the rest!

Keep an eye on Doogalmans Tunnel Run, as we may blast up to London to make some noise and have breakfast, also there may be a meet just before the last GP this weekend, to be organised by one of the rest of us as Roy's away.

Last edited by jeff st4s : 23-Oct-2006 at 14:23.
Old 23-Oct-2006, 15:40
WSB Hero

Mood: No point in working long hours to die early
Best to look out for the surrey runs on the forum. More fun that way. hopefully you will meet Gazzi next time If he starts sqatting RUN.
Old 23-Oct-2006, 17:22
DSC Club Member
Ducati Corse

Mood: I feel the need, the need for speed.
I don`t fancy sheep !!!!!!!!

748R - Less is more !
Old 23-Oct-2006, 17:50
Ducati Meccanica

Mood: Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports ... all others are games
Quote:

depending where you live in Surrey, there tends to be something on most weekends within reach, eg Berks, Hants or Sussex meet, just a case of keeping an eye on the board
Old 24-Oct-2006, 12:24

Hi Whyte748R,

well done joining the best motorbike club in the country!!!
We had fun on Sunday and a good ride.
I told you you should skip the birthday and wake up .

See you next time then!!!
Old 24-Oct-2006, 12:33
WSB Hero

Mood: No point in working long hours to die early
Keep an eye out for the forthcoming "Tunnels of Love" surrey ride out.
Coming soon

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit