Ducati Sporting Club UK
DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat
Discussions on the race series devised and supported by the DSC.

Old 14-Aug-2005, 10:40
Big Twin

Mood: Enjoying Togdom !
Dd at Donny

These weekends just get better and better!
Without doubt the best weekend yet,the Donington Hilton was buzzing all weekend.
Arrived 3 o'clock friday to be greeted by Lizzie and Michael ,they had saved a great swathe of paddock tarmac and were busilly erecting the DSC flag,quick trip to see the Fordie camp ,quick phonecall to Bruce to get him to bring the battery from his superlight for Fil2,then back to be asked by Lizzie wheather i needed help with my massive erection!
After a couple of rain breaks the Donny Hilton is up so its van unloaded ,cup of tea and CHILL.
The evening saw us at Fordies for the barbie then back to Montys untill the wee small hours,(toooo much wine) but at least i didnt hear the planes.
6.am up and about ,down to pitstop diner for a LARGE coffee and a wander round the paddock talking to the early birds.
Rick Hackett arrived at 7 followed closely by Luke Plummer from DUK so its bikes out and down to scroots.
The rest of the day was a bit of a blurr cleaning and preparing 3 bikes in the very full tent was a CHALLANGE TO SAY THE LEAST.
Great racing and great company makes for a great weekend.
Oh and share you tent with DUK ,they bring lts of food with them!
Roll on brands,3 bikes again-cant wait
Butch:sing: