Ducati Sporting Club UK
Race
MotoGP / WSB / BSB / Local racing.
*** WARNING*** May contain race results!!

Old 09-Jun-2005, 07:07
WSB Hero

Mood: Lurkin'.....
Quote:
Originally posted by Flanks
we fly in on the Thursday, we said about moochin about Rimini for the day, may drive down there, and have a ganders, see if we can get our tickets then.

Also, Keefy, you said last year there was a top ducati gaff in rimini??? or anyone else??
I cant remember the ticket kiosks being open on the thursday,...it is a free day after all!Its really no problem buying tickets on the day,or days,if you are going fri/sat/sun.I intend to be there thursday afternoon for the paddock show,hit the beaches friday,then buy a two day ticket for sat/sun.
Ok,bike shops in Rimini....
They are nearly all sited on via Flaminia,its basically the road that passes by the airport.There is a large Aprillia dealer and a multifranchise dealer here.On the opposite side of the road there is a Dianese/bike gear shop.
The Ducati store is on via Flaminia,but on the old part,nearer town centre.Its part of a multi franchise shop,but worth a look.The one to go for tho,is Paso Motor about half a mile up the road.Its a small place but packed with goodies and interesting bikes.(Cagiva,Ducati,MV)
Old 21-Jun-2005, 10:22
Mille

As there seems to be few going to Misano any one interested in meeting up for a beer at the circuit over the weekend, also does anyone want to share a ride from Rimini to the circuit?

Would like to meet someone who has been there before to show me the ropes out there

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit