Ducati Sporting Club UK
Idle Chat
Still needs to be clean and of value to the club.

Old 01-Feb-2006, 12:16
everton

UPDATE - Well done Scotland

If you don’t like sports that involve balls (sic) of the oval or round variety then read no further ...

Saturday sees the start of that annual ritual that is the cleansing of this land of St George of the barbarous Celts, Gauls and Romans.

I love this time of year ... February is a short month ... my birthday is in February ... summer’s coming and the Six Nations starts for England at 15:30 on Saturday with the humiliation of Wales.

I think England will do well this year .. the test will be Ireland and France. We’ve gotta beat them Gauls but somehow I never mind losing to the Irish – they’re such nice people.

I think the table will end up like this ....

Team Played, Won, Lost
England 5 5 0
Ireland 5 4 1
France 5 3 2
Wales 5 2 3
Italy 5 1 4

Whoops, I forgot the Scots ... don’t care really as long as they come very last. Could they come worse than last is that possible – I do hope so :0

Football’s going well too. Everton back on the up beating Arsenal and holding Chelsea twice although we should have beaten them on Saturday .. don’t think we will progress in the cup next Wednesday though as I’m going and I’ll be the kiss of death as I haven’t seen them win ‘live’ this season

Watched the highlights of the Blues running Wigless ragged last night. Pity old Dunc Ferguson didn’t smash up the whole team before walking – typical Scot eh! Don’t ya just luv ‘em

Even my little Reading .. destroying all in their path – I love the way the crowd sing their various little ditties ....

‘We are unbeatable, we are unbeatable’

‘That’s why we’re top of the league’

etc, etc

The annihilation of Norwich last night was just total, Reading should have scored 7. Mind you Norwich could’ve scored a couple .. but they didn’t/couldn’t which is why they’re in a lowly position and Reading are top, certain to be promoted.

I’m massively disappointed that Southumdrum have transferred that d$ckhead Nigel Quashie as I am really look forward to seeing the Saints getting whitewashed a week on Friday.

I dunno loadsa Rugby, loadsa Football and my bike warming up outside ... and all the good weather, rideouts and DSC meets to come, oh ... and my birthday! Did I mention that?

If you’ve read this far and any of my self-indulgent drivel has annoyed you then great – looking forward to a bit of (ball) sporting banter and controversy ...

I don’t know why I’m so happy really ... could it be giving up drinking on New Year’s day.

Last word ... if you don’t like Football, Rugby etc why have you read down to here and ... like I give a t*ss anyway

[Edited on 1-2-2006 by everton]

[Edited on 9-2-2006 by everton]

[Edited on 12-2-2006 by everton]

[Edited on 23-2-2006 by everton]

[Edited on 27-2-2006 by everton]
Old 01-Feb-2006, 12:20
MotoGP God

Mood: 749 racebike MGP

Happy birthday Dave

I don't care who wins the 6 nations, it's a second rate competition anyway!!

I think I better go and hide ...
Old 01-Feb-2006, 12:25
everton

Quote:
Originally posted by TP

Happy birthday Dave

I don't care who wins the 6 nations, it's a second rate competition anyway!!

I think I better go and hide ...

Thanks Tony ... sorry to hear you had a wet time in Jerez.

Blast you reminded me that I made no mention of 12th November 2005 - another great day for England 26-16 as I recall
Old 01-Feb-2006, 12:28
MotoGP God

Mood: 749 racebike MGP
Quote:
Originally posted by everton

Thanks Tony ... sorry to hear you had a wet time in Jerez.

Blast you reminded me that I made no mention of 12th November 2005 - another great day for England 26-16 as I recall

Jerez was just one of those things, an expensive holiday where I learned a lot about clutches and suspension

Hrmmm ... 12th November .... nope, I've got nothing ... nothing significant happened on that day clearly!

Ahem ...
Old 01-Feb-2006, 12:42
Administrator
Webteam
MotoGP God
Bikes: 748S, HM1100S, V4SP, Was: DD-A #111

Mood: Passion Killer
Quote:
Originally posted by everton
The annihilation of Norwich last night was just total, Reading should have scored 7. Mind you Norwich could’ve scored a couple .. but they didn’t/couldn’t which is why they’re in a lowly position and Reading are top, certain to be promoted.

What did you expect when Norwich sold their only goal scorer, one week after the manager said he wasn't going anywhere...
Old 01-Feb-2006, 12:43
Mille

Mood: Splodge ness abounds
Looking Forward to the Welsh repeating their humiliation of allcomers as per last year in the 6 nations I will be at Twickers to lend my support,
Also nice to see Liverpool flying high in the table, more silverware for THE only side in liverpool.......
Old 01-Feb-2006, 12:45
Ducati Corse

Mood: Daft as MartinH after too much Smirnoff Ice
Sunderland put in another sterling performance last night and only got beat by 3 goals.

Looks like we'll beat our previous record of being the worst Premiership team ever.

Quick pub quiz question for you.

Name the only premiership team to score all 4 goals at home and get beat 3-1?

Answer, my beloved Sunderland.

KEEP THE FAITH.

FTM.

COME ON YOU REDS.

I keep humming the tune to the Great Escape.....
Old 01-Feb-2006, 12:49
everton

Quote:
Originally posted by BDG

I keep humming the tune to the Great Escape.....

Mate ... didn't they all get shot at the end of that film ??

Not suggesting for one moment that Mick McCarthy should ...
Old 01-Feb-2006, 12:54
everton

Quote:
Originally posted by DP
Looking Forward to the Welsh repeating their humiliation of allcomers as per last year in the 6 nations I will be at Twickers to lend my support,
Also nice to see Liverpool flying high in the table, more silverware for THE only side in liverpool.......

Oh great a Welch Gogsh*te

I used to live in Stamford ... it used to be such a discerning place

If you're going to Twickers on Saturday DP be in the County Arms here ...

The County Arms - Isleworth

... before or after the game.

I'll be happy to buy you a drink ... you'll probably need one
Old 01-Feb-2006, 12:58
500SD

Mood: Bonjour Bonjour we are the Billy
Interesting Everton how you **** us Porridge Wogs, you love us really.

Jock Manager and big "Drunken Duncan" are the back bone of your team after all.

Any chance of sending the big man back up to Ibrox we could sure as hell be doing with him right now. Someone with a bit of dig who is happy to be sent packing for getting stuck in.

Stirling town centre is very quiet without him kicking off all the time as well.

With this new tagging lark there are plenty of spaces for him in the "Bar L" if he gets sent down again.........

At least supporting Everton you must kick with the right foot which is a good start.

And remember not all Jocks are Haggis Bashers. 40,000 at Ibrox every Saturday waving Union Jacks and singing about being British ain't a bad thing.

"Rule Brittania"

Regards

Scotty "I'm not a biggot honest" B

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit