Ducati Sporting Club UK
Idle Chat
Still needs to be clean and of value to the club.

Old 06-Sep-2006, 12:30
Ducati Meccanica

Mood: Fabulous
Quote:
Originally Posted by annette harris
Neil - It was my birthday Saturday (not my 49th!) and I had a gas emergency at home. I had to wait in all day whilst they decommissioned the supply; then another set of blokes arrived a few hours later to find the fault and do the work; then I had to wait a max of 4 hours whilst they came and recommissioned. Not only did I miss the day, but I was going to miss my party too :-(. Anyway, they pulled out all the stops and got it sorted with 1/4 hour to spare. I got home from work yesterday to find a birthday card in the post from Mr Transco with his telephone number in it asking for a date! Ha!! Made me laugh. So, there you have it. It'll all work out ok in the end Neil. Have a nice rest of the day and happy birthday.

Yes, Happy Birthday Neil. And Annette, sounds like the 'everything happens for a reason' theory at work to me.

My tip for birthdays is, always try to leave the country. Take your favourite person or people with you and get the F*** out of the UK. Leave all your troubles behind, although this year I'm thinking I may have a big party. First birthday party I'll have had since my 18th - and then do Phillip Island track in February as my 'birthday treat'.
Old 06-Sep-2006, 13:07
everton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redruth
Yes, Happy Birthday Neil. And Annette, sounds like the 'everything happens for a reason' theory at work to me.

My tip for birthdays is, always try to leave the country. Take your favourite person or people with you and get the F*** out of the UK. Leave all your troubles behind, although this year I'm thinking I may have a big party. First birthday party I'll have had since my 18th - and then do Phillip Island track in February as my 'birthday treat'.

Is your next birthday a biggie then Ruth .... I know you should never ask a lady her age but you must be 30 by now !

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit