Ducati Sporting Club UK
Idle Chat
Still needs to be clean and of value to the club.

Old 19-Jun-2006, 23:03
Ducati Corse
Bikes: 1098

Mood: Chilled
Talking Dealing with yobs(The oldfashioned way)

Well some of you may already know, me and Mrs mav moved house a cpl of weeks ago!
well we have only moved a mile a way to a nice little cul-de-sac. next to a real picturesque park..
anyway we had a nice few cards from the localls and all that, and then we set to making plans for the next cpl of weeks.
I got talking to a neigbour, who told me she was glad that a younger family had moved in,when I asked why,she said that some times on a friday/saturday night (late) there were a few rowdy youths who intimidated some of the people in the close!
So on saturday night (gone) at about 1.30am we awoke to what could only be described as a Full on concert coming from the boot of a "Bad boys" 106 peugeot!
I gets up and pull on my strides and go outside.
I greet the five would be MC's and explain very politely, that this is not the place to be holding a POP concert outside my house at 1.30 AM
Well, the barrage of obscenities that followed and were directed at me are too rare to print! and all five geezas move towards me with lots of beer tins in hand, Gesticulating and throwing abuse at my size, IE fat Barsteward get back in your house B4 we fill u in you old tossa!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm nice
so I walk back to my house and open the garage door ! whoops they have now left the car and gone into the park!
I pick up my base ball batton, and make a call to a few of my mates (Not a happy bunch) been woken by me at 1.45Am LOL
anyway, soon the cavelry arrive and we go for a play in the park!LOL

At this point I explain to the five geezas and 4 of their mates, that we have not come to play on the swings!!!!!!!!
and that it was not nice to call people of my age such nasty names!
at which point this geeza kicks my baseball bat with the back of his leg! LOL and broke it!
or was it his leg that broke? not sure but it was late anyhow!
at this point we (my mates) started singing so as to drown out the screaming, and I asked if they minded if we filmed them on our mobile fones? sort of a bit like a happy slapping video!!! LOL
anyway explaing to them that we would ask next time ifwe needed a mobile disc jocky we would get intouch directly! and that we had already got their mobile numbers as we had removed all of their sim cards!lol

so off they all went like good little boys do, and we went back to my house where mrs mav made us all a nice cup of TEA and some biscuits!

Moral of the story, Dont buy a nice ICE system and play it loud at 1.30 am out side my furkin house!lol

True story!
ps do them b4 they do you!....Madmav
Old 19-Jun-2006, 23:37
Ducati Corse
Bikes: 749R 2004

Mood: luvin' bein back out on the 'R'
agree with the sentiment............... but perhaps not the method, even tho' I can't deny it has crossed my mind
Old 19-Jun-2006, 23:37
Ducati in my Blood

Mood: I love my 996 xxx
Of course I don't advocate such behavoir but... Absolute quality!
I'll let you know when the house next to me goes on the market.
Old 20-Jun-2006, 01:08
Big Twin

Nice one Mav! Thats the way things should be. Cheeky little whippersnappers! A couple of weeks ago one afternoon Lisa shouted down into the garage for me to come upstairs quickly, I was up in the kitchen in less than a minute but she had already let the dogs loose (15 stone english mastiff & a German shepherd) I looked out the kitchen window to see 6 youths running for their lives to safety. This involved scrabbling down a near vertical 30 foot high banking and crossing a stream and up the banking at the other side. All the time with 2 large hounds in pursuit! It transpires that she had looked out the window to see these 6 blokes sat at the bottom of my garden sat on the grass smoking and talking, she had shouted at them to leave as it was private property and they just laughed at her so she let the dogs loose. The youth of today eh? Funny thing was from the safety of the other side of the stream I got a torrent of abuse which amused me as one of them kept calling me a little barsteward (i'm about 6ft 5 and 18 stone!) Another one of them kept threatening to have gay sex with the Mastiff which I would have loved to see him try! As they didnt seem to want to leave I offered to chain the dogs up and allow them to re-enter my garden one at a time at 2 minute intervals. They finally skulked off.

Whats this country coming to?
Old 20-Jun-2006, 01:28
DSC Club Member
WSB Hero

I blame the parents
Old 20-Jun-2006, 06:20
Ducati Corse

Mood: Looking for a one way ticket to the 'Ring.
I wish I'd been able to call you about 15 years ago; there was I sitting on a crowded tube train at rush hour, just looked at 3 teenage kids the wrong way. So one of them pulls out a 6 inch nail wrapped in a wrag at one end openly shows it, tells me what he is going to do me, everybody starts to move away. I don't like the odds 3:1 and a nail so get off at the next stop, still gets me miffed to this day that I was not in a position to give him a slap, but I'm no SAS trainee.
Glad to see that you stood up to be counted.
Old 20-Jun-2006, 06:37
DaveB916

**** Mav I was thinking of having a late beer on Fri' night at Nurburg, but gues I'll shut up and go to bed early......lol

Nice one tho'.

Cheers
Old 20-Jun-2006, 07:54
BSB Star

Mood: Has change happened...must of missed it!
ps do them b4 they do you!....Madmav

Youve nicked my moto!
Old 20-Jun-2006, 08:37
Ducati Corse

Mood: is it still wet
So even though they mooved to the park..you still followed them and gave them a beating.?....

Did the threat of jail time not cross your mind...as a grown man with all his mates breaking a young mans leg with a baseball bat is not gonna look good in the eyes of the law.?.....

that's not self defence is it.?......

im not agreeing or disagreeing.!..just interested in the thought process and the ramifications
Old 20-Jun-2006, 08:57
Ducati Corse
Bikes: 1098

Mood: Chilled
Quote:
Originally Posted by fil2
So even though they mooved to the park..you still followed them and gave them a beating.?....

Did the threat of jail time not cross your mind...as a grown man with all his mates breaking a young mans leg with a baseball bat is not gonna look good in the eyes of the law.?.....

that's not self defence is it.?......

im not agreeing or disagreeing.!..just interested in the thought process and the ramifications

Fil2 You had to be there mate! I tamed the story down for the board!
And What Law are you talking about? POLICE, were called before I went In persuite, but never turned out!

spoke to a very very good friend of mine who happens to be A DCI, and he said as far as he was concerend The tide is now turning, They the Police are not going to get a kicking by the yobs for the sake of a wage and he thought what we did was the best way to deal with it!
you see fil2 I think we have gained some "RESPECT" from these young *******s!.....
on the other side My property and the little old lady in my cul-de-sac will be safer now!

My message is clear MY 4 kids know the score and I even gave my boy a bollocking for driving is car to fast in the street the otherday..
RESPECT RESPECT thats the message.........mav

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit