Ducati Sporting Club UK
Idle Chat
Still needs to be clean and of value to the club.

Old 12-Dec-2006, 16:18
888 at Last !!!

Mood: On the up
Another funny

A young boy went up to his father and asked "What's the difference between potentially and realistically?"

The father pondered for a moment, and then answered "Go and ask your mother if she would sleep with Robert Redford for a million quid and also ask your sister if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million quid, then come back and tell me what you learned."

So the boy went to his mother and asked "Mum, would you sleep with Robert Redford for a million quid?" The mother replied "Definitely, I wouldn't pass on an opportunity like that."

The boy then went to his older sister and asked "Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million quid?" The girl replied "Oh gosh, I would just love to do that, I would be nuts to pass up that opportunity."

The boy then thought about it for a few days, and went back to his father. His father asked him "Did you find the difference between potentially and realistically?" The boy replied "Yes, potentially we're sitting on 2 million quid, but realistically we're living with two slappers." The father replied "That's my boy..."

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit