Ducati Sporting Club UK
Private Adverts
Use this forum for all private adverts. You must have been a registered member on this board for at least 14 days before you are allowed to post.

Old 02-Mar-2012, 13:10
Mille

FS: Ohlins Factory 1995 race shock Fogarty/Lucchiari/Corser

I'm selling a very rare Ohlins Factory race shock from one of the works team ADVF 1995 916 race bikes of Carl Fogarty or Mauro Luchiari and the Promotor team of Troy Corser.

One of only a handful produced - they were only fitted to the official team bikes of which there were 6 according to Ian Falloon's 916 book. I have never seen one of these for sale before. Totally different spec to even the customer race shock on the '95 916 Racing. There are magnesium internal parts and a unique billet pre-load adjuster. It also has the mounting points for telemtetry potentiometers used by the factory team in qualifying races.

The shock looks beautiful and has been completely refreshed and re-built with a new spring.
There is just some scuffing on the pre-load adjuster where it has rubbed against the exhaust.

£750 + postage

Paypal payment is fine if you include the 4% charge.
Any questions just PM or email me at

tomirvine1 (at) mac.com

Last edited by tom.i : 02-Mar-2012 at 13:56.

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit