Ducati Sporting Club UK
Idle Chat
Still needs to be clean and of value to the club.

Old 10-Apr-2004, 20:06
Mille

Mood: Either bemused or indifferent
Everything costs more with a Duke!

Just had a tree surgen come round to quote. Had the car out of the garage and on the drive so i could work on the Duke in there. He walked round the side of the house where the side door was open and saw me working away. Funny the quote was £100 more than anyone elses

I new that owning a Ducati could be expencive but there is no mention in the hand book that this would be the case
Old 10-Apr-2004, 21:02
500SD

yeah there is, page 57 states..."never own up to anyone or show anyone your ducati unless they have one themselves, in particular, plumbers, washing machine repair men and the inland revenue, it is also a good idea to hide the fact from your wife/girlfriend that you have spent a s**t load of money on a motorcycle that you love more than her. we recommend that having told her you are "going out for a walk" you push the bike to the end of the road before you start it up, and always remember to get the bugs out of your teeth before retuning home cause you will always be smiling when riding a ducati !"

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit