Ducati Sporting Club UK
DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat
Discussions on the race series devised and supported by the DSC.

Old 08-Jun-2006, 09:30
Ducati in my Blood

Mood: What a wonderful world.
Help

Was good to see you all yesterday. Except some minor things (laptimes increasing after each session and fellow racer driving on my crash helmet ) I really enjoyed myself.

It was until I left the track direction Kington St Michael (just a few miles away from the circuit) where my boss lives and proposed me to keep the trailer until the weekend. Saves me to take it back in Surrey and then back in CC...

The trailer was parked at their place and it was time for me to hit the road home when I heard something "blowing air" coming from the trailer....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

There I am, the trailer has got one flat tyre; all the air came out by the valve I can't really use its spare wheel, it's really in bad condition.

So could anybody lend me a bike trailer on Saturday morning? I would need it for about 1 hour only, just time to get my bike in the paddock from Kington St Micheal.

So that's one thing (I don't know yet how I will bring back the horse trailer home...). Then I was leaving an M4 services when a guys reversed into my car. I was gutted. I wish I had stayed at the track until Saturday.
Old 08-Jun-2006, 10:35
Ducati Meccanica

Mood: ooooh
Tonio we are there Friday PM onwards. Will have the van with me if you don't get a trailer we can go collect your bike
Old 08-Jun-2006, 11:14
Ducati in my Blood

cheers Tony, really appreciated. I'll get in touch with you if I can't find a trailer to borrow.
Old 08-Jun-2006, 22:08
Big Twin

Mood: Waiting for the change (Not the menopause)
Tonio you are more than welcome to use my trailer, I'll be there from Friday lunch time.
Old 08-Jun-2006, 22:10
Ducati in my Blood

Thanks Murray, now you just sorted me out

I'll try to be at the track not too late on Friday then I'll have time on Saturday morning to get the trailer wheel fixed.

Last edited by Tonio600 : 08-Jun-2006 at 22:10. Reason: I forgot the word "trailer"