Ducati Sporting Club UK
DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat
Discussions on the race series devised and supported by the DSC.

Old 13-Jun-2006, 14:40
WSB Hero

Mood: www.cantbearsed.co.uk
This is a place to discuss this, but if its an official response that's required, then Desmodue@ducatisportingclub.com is the correct route.

(get me being all officious )
Old 13-Jun-2006, 14:50
Ducati Corse

Mood: is it still wet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rattler
This is a place to discuss this, but if its an official response that's required, then Desmodue@ducatisportingclub.com is the correct route.

(get me being all officious )

But if i send the email via the CORRECT route then only i get the answer...so does everyone with an interest in the dame question have to email the correct route.....I mean lets be serious here...................

MAIL sent.....................

Once again of topic...................!!!!.................its about the grid im interested in.........................

sigh..

Phil
Old 13-Jun-2006, 14:59
Ducati Corse

Mood: is it still wet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CK
Hi Fil,

I understood from the previous correspondence from NE that was sent round was:
that the 2 grids were to be separate for Oulton & Donnington, as they had to be 'regretfully' put as one for CC only, as it was a big meeting with a very restricted timetable.

yes and i fully understand that CK or is that AK i never know..?....what im asking is that in the event of us looking at a combined grid if WE dont get the numbers up, that they look at splitting us as per cadwell.....thats if the DD majority are happy to do that.......

nowt else

Phil
Old 13-Jun-2006, 15:27
Ducati Corse

Fil you plank, we each have our own log-ins we have gone over this before - you nutter! I dont use Alans log-in, he doesnt use mine.

Al sometimes logs in at work these days when he has time or in his breaks as well as at home.
I, on the other hand, log in when I like as its my PC here

either seperate grids, or if they have to be combined, then with another class & staggered as per Cadwell is the way to go.
No doubt Paul James/Monty will be able to give a reply once he has checked with NE.

Old 13-Jun-2006, 15:43
Mille

Mood: THUNDERPANTS HERE I COME, NEW PANTS PLEASE :-0
Smile

I have too say i would rather race with 620's rather than the CB500's as its fun talking to everyone after the race..............and battling with pepole you know...............
Old 13-Jun-2006, 15:45
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
I wonder what excuse could be used for only one grid in the future based on them using the lack of numbers at Castle Combe

The KTMs put out 26 bikes including the Press bike.
The GP250 class had all of 10 entries,
The Sound of Thunder had 24 on the grid including 6 DD bikes and was minus two runners following the Practice incident that landed both Simon Knowlson and Colin Young in Hospital. So without the DD guys helping fill out there grid they would have had 20 entered

As I see it had we been given seperate grids we would have had 22 to 23 bikes (including the DUK bike) on the Class A grid and around 25 to 26 entered on the Class B grid.

So could some one please remind me why New Era wouldn't give us seperate grids at this meeting. Or possibly a seperate grid for Class B and put the Class A's on a split grid with SoT or another class

Checkout the Desmo Due Paddock on Facebook
Old 13-Jun-2006, 19:20
Ducati Meccanica

Mood: Damp
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidlids
So could some one please remind me why New Era wouldn't give us seperate grids at this meeting. Or possibly a seperate grid for Class B and put the Class A's on a split grid with SoT or another class

Egg. Fuggin. Zactly.