Ducati Sporting Club UK
Idle Chat
Still needs to be clean and of value to the club.

Old 24-Oct-2006, 20:37
Mille

Mood: In danger of scaring myself
The usual MCN Bull Sh*t

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nattyboy
mcn reader my **** !!

I'm with you there Nattyboy. Yet again MCN are taking the credit for publishing pictures that have been on the Ducati forums for over a week now and touting it as their very own scoop. What a bunch of prize R Soles they really are. Can't they genuinely do their OWN research or are they merely capable of stealing it from others. It's become a glorified weekly comic. I still read it though! Having said that I wish they wouldn't be so self congratulatory when they clearly don't deserve it. This is a form of image plagarism. Whilst the pictures are not copyrighted and within a free domain, that does not absolve them of the responsibilty to act professionally when making claims about a material's source. I am not even sure the MCN journalists can spell source. Clean your act up MCN. You don't have your finger on the pulse, you make inaccurate claims, include inaccurate data and print photoshop renditions that any bored 14 year old with an ounce of IT experience could lash up in an afternoon. With winter around the corner, at this rate the only thing worth buying your paper for will be to help light the fire.

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit