Ducati Sporting Club UK
Rideouts, Meets and other Events
Details of various meetings, rideouts and events that are not Ducati specific.

Old 30-Jan-2007, 18:21
DSC Club Member
Ducati in my Blood
Bikes: 1100S Multistrada, 450RT, Gilera Nordwest, Bultaco Frontera, Rickman Metisse-being built!

Mood: Growing old-DISGRACEFULLY!
Since I will be an 'ordinary member' by then I will stick my hand up for doing something.

John

Growing old-disgracefully!
Old 05-Feb-2007, 08:29
Mille

I am not a member as yet, but I have done a Stand with the Suzuki owners at the BMF, since I have sold the old GSX1100 for the ST2 so I am up for helping and siging up to join the DSC.
Old 05-Feb-2007, 16:59
Founder Member
Ducati Meccanica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loz ST2
I am not a member as yet, but I have done a Stand with the Suzuki owners at the BMF, since I have sold the old GSX1100 for the ST2 so I am up for helping and siging up to join the DSC.

Sounds good, just need a few more and we are up and running.

Now you've sold the GSX can you take the picture of it off your Avatar and put the ST on instead :-)

http://www.multirole-eng.com

http://www.audicator.com Check out our simple to fit, potentially life saving turn signal alert system.
Old 05-Feb-2007, 18:02
Mille

So I see you know the old GSX then trusty old tub, just putting the finishing touches to the ST, with help from the DSC with parts and tech help from this site.
Old 06-Feb-2007, 09:57
Founder Member
Ducati Meccanica

Quote:
So I see you know the old GSX then trusty old tub, just putting the finishing touches to the ST, with help from the DSC with parts and tech help from this site.

It's about time you got one of them thar DSC roundels in your profile innit ? Go on, you've just said you've had help with parts ? and tech help from this site, tis a mere £25 to join and £20 annual renewal after that (We haven't increased it since we started up all those years ago).

Sorry, still got my salesmans head on after 4 days at Excel :-)

http://www.audicator.com Check out our simple to fit, potentially life saving turn signal alert system.
Old 06-Feb-2007, 13:22
Mille

You are right, will make the effort and fill the old form in and splash the dosh. So the BMF might be on, how many more people do we need before it's a definite, have had some great times in the past at the show.
Old 07-Feb-2007, 18:06
Founder Member
Ducati Meccanica

Quote:
You are right, will make the effort and fill the old form in and splash the dosh. So the BMF might be on, how many more people do we need before it's a definite, have had some great times in the past at the show.

It does need a bit of effort to be honest, I've asked David Lane who did the job of sorting it last year to put a few words together for the next Pronto so that all the members get to know we are looking for volunteers. Not everybody uses the forums so it may flush out a few more volunteers.

Usually get a good response from the BHCN guys so hopefully they will be stepping forward soon.

Looks like we may be having a trade stand so I'll have limited time to do much apart from sorting the site and marquee booking.

Old 01-Mar-2007, 08:59
BSB Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by everton
Boing ....

Now calling for volunteers .. please mark your interest below!!!!

Just to let you know Dave, we've booked a pitch. 20x40 marquee, and 20 metre frontage to the marquee (hope we get it all). We havel also paid for electrics.

I met RD last night who is willing and able to help organise this year, what I need to do is catch up with you Dave over the next few days, go over what we did last year, and your thoughts for this year.

Can you PM me a good time to have a chat?

Mark
Old 01-Mar-2007, 09:01
BSB Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwikbitch
You know I'm in...Curry and all! AND...I have paid my membership and am awaiting my roundal

What do you need to sort the curry out? Did you bring equiment, or was it a joint effort by everyone?

Oh, and has anyone got a fridge laying about we can use? For beer of course!

Mark.
Old 01-Mar-2007, 13:35
Mille

I am have paid my membership to, with a little coaching for Paul. So if there is room I would like to help.