Ducati Sporting Club UK
Idle Chat
Still needs to be clean and of value to the club.

Old 13-Aug-2004, 21:40
Mille

Mood: The medication helps!
stab him

Go to his house and have a one to one with him. Ask him to pay half towards the damage stating this is the least he can do.

If no joy get a hammer, a good one and tell him you are going to smack him on the collar bone proper then take it to his house.

**** him he's got to have it
Old 13-Aug-2004, 22:25
Big Twin

Mood: Channel Swim is now a (bad) memory not a dream
Scotty - calm down, forget the whole thing happenned, make up with the guy, get your bike fixed, even offer him a go on it, kiss your wife and put the whole thing behind you. These sort of people are not worth it, they enjoy the conflict, it just eats into your every waking hour. Forget it and walk away.

THEN - a year from now when it's all forgotten and your 'mates' with him, you go to work - the guy never needs to know, absolutely do not ever tell your wife. He gets a puncture, some kid runs a key along his car, dog poo through his letterbox, sign him up for every junk mail you can imagine, don't call the cabs they're probably owner drivers and you'll hit them, just keep plugging away until you have got him back ten times over - he's picked the wrong guy to mess with. Once you're 10 times 'even', then that'll probably do, it'll be out your system and nobody knows it except you...it feels good let me tell you.

Let it lie, tell nobody and get even - it's the emotional mess you need out of your head, with minimum future hassle. It worked for me. Keep smiling in his face. Good luck mate.

WeeJohnyB
Old 13-Aug-2004, 22:42
500SD

Mood: Firing on all 4 !!
pm me his email address, i have 3 mailsweeper servers in work with a special rule that runs on all infected mail / spam, it gets turned around resent with a new header to a special address list and the lucky recipients contained within it. would around 8000 a day slow him down a bit ?
Old 14-Aug-2004, 00:03
Ducati Meccanica

Mood: Smiley and waiting for the sunshine
Quote:
Originally posted by WeeJohnyB
Scotty - calm down, forget the whole thing happenned, make up with the guy, get your bike fixed, even offer him a go on it, kiss your wife and put the whole thing behind you.

Let it lie, tell nobody and get even - it's the emotional mess you need out of your head, with minimum future hassle. It worked for me. Keep smiling in his face. Good luck mate.

WeeJohnyB

AND...DONT STOP!....
Know where you're coming from WJB

Crm250...Are you talking about Joe-jobbing his account?

[Edited on 13-8-2004 by kwikbitch]
Old 14-Aug-2004, 01:38
Ducati Corse

Mood: Daft as MartinH after too much Smirnoff Ice
Sorry Scotty

Fordie is the voice of reason, but personally i'd suggest the DJ approach for starters, follwed by the longer term Wee Jonny B stealth version as the main course, and as a delightfull desert i think crm250's idea is superb.

I just couldn't let the obnoxious tosser get away with what he's done.
Old 14-Aug-2004, 10:23
MotoGP God

Mood: 749 racebike MGP
Quote:
Originally posted by WeeJohnyB
Scotty - calm down, forget the whole thing happenned, make up with the guy, get your bike fixed, even offer him a go on it, kiss your wife and put the whole thing behind you. These sort of people are not worth it, they enjoy the conflict, it just eats into your every waking hour. Forget it and walk away.

THEN - a year from now when it's all forgotten and your 'mates' with him, you go to work - the guy never needs to know, absolutely do not ever tell your wife. He gets a puncture, some kid runs a key along his car, dog poo through his letterbox, sign him up for every junk mail you can imagine, don't call the cabs they're probably owner drivers and you'll hit them, just keep plugging away until you have got him back ten times over - he's picked the wrong guy to mess with. Once you're 10 times 'even', then that'll probably do, it'll be out your system and nobody knows it except you...it feels good let me tell you.

WeeJohnyB

Oh I like it - you evil basteward Johnny!!!

You did mention that he had a bike too didn't you. You could go for a ride with him once everything has settled down. All sorts of things happen on fast rides ...
Old 14-Aug-2004, 17:40
500SD

Mood: Double 9, Single 6.

I can see this topic going to the dark side very quickly! Oh hell, its there already!!

DC.
Old 14-Aug-2004, 18:25
500SD

Mood: Bonjour Bonjour we are the Billy
Thanks for the advice guys/gals.

BDG you are a man after my own heart, The 3 phased attack it is.......

I'm off to do some planning....roll on 1 year from now!
Old 14-Aug-2004, 18:28
Big Twin

Revenge is a dish best served cold, as an starter, a main, and dessert
Old 14-Aug-2004, 22:13
Big Twin

Quote:
Originally posted by Loz
After the legalities are sorted, I foresee a nasty injury from slip involving the shower and a bar of soap - most accidents happen at home, you know!
Jeez, them homeless people don't know how lucky they are!

From the other posts on here, yep, revenge is the answer.
But remember, blood is thicker than water and a bird in the hand, does it on your wrist.
If you are going to do something, tell no-one. Abso-fickin-lutely no-one. don't tell him to watch his back, don't tell your wife, don't even discuss with your workmates which is best, "the ball pein half pound, or the less tiresome 6 ounce claw". In fact, don't do it yourself if you can afford it. Take your wifey out for meal as an alibi. That'll p1ss him off even more after the event.

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit