Ducati Sporting Club UK
Idle Chat
Still needs to be clean and of value to the club.

Old 04-Aug-2004, 11:46
Ducati Kip

Quote:
Originally posted by peterg
Ducati Kip

Glad to hear, you got your bike and are pleased with it.

Sounds hard work to keep to 6k, although will be worth it.

Any Photo,s???

Spoke to my dealer today, and sounds like my bike won,t be ready until Tuesday next week, as I am having a few things done. Such as the wheels are being painted black, and I fancied the Mono seat. The guy who does the painting, I belive does the paint for the BSB teams, so he he is really busy at the moment.
just have to wait 4 more days.

Will let ya know when I get it.

Cheers
Peter G
P.S Did you question the latest £800 discount on the 749.
I did, but all I got was the first service included!!

Peter,

Pic's to follow.

Yes I got the 800 off plus free first service (pay for parts only- oil/filter) plus deal/free fitting on Termis, free carbon hugger and discount/free fitting from single seat unit, datatag,rear number plate kit and anti stone chip front number board.

Black wheels will look very nice thinking of that one myself and on another thread a guy has posted a pic of his new 749R with a painted front number board which looks very cool (which I'd done that now!).

Keep in touch, let me know how you get on when you pick yours up- is yours a standard or S model?

Cheers,

Kip

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit