Ducati Sporting Club UK

Prev   Next
Old 01-Jun-2012, 08:33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth
I just spoke with Ducati Manchester and asked when I would be likely to get an S if I put in an order now. Very helpful staff but I was told the factory was not producing post earthquake and I would have to join the queue of 20 or so people. Late Summer was suggested a delivery time (does that mean September/October?)

Possibly not Ducati's fault but if you are going to shell out 20K plus the £1K for obligatory Termis, you want to enjoy the bike this summer not a year after launch.At least that's how I feel.

As an alternative , I am seriously considering the RSV4 aprc which I test rode the other day (I have had a test on a Panigale S too).

I have to say that I really liked the RSV4 engine and how it felt. Although I felt it wasn't as fast as the Ducati it did feel like a bike I would use everyday and enjoy.

Still keeping the 998R though.

I'm just saying.....

Im with you on the RSV4 front it is a fantastic bike, just mine was a bit of a lemon and kept breaking down or had problems. Must admit though the Pani is mega fun.