Ducati Sporting Club UK
DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat
Discussions on the race series devised and supported by the DSC.

Old 28-Jun-2005, 14:23
DSC Club Member
Ducati Meccanica

Mood: Wet wet wet
Paynep\'s Snet wrap-up

More will be revealed in due course on my site, but closing thoughts on Snet and thinking about Donington are:

The close action in both parts of the race with Tim, Nick, Andy J, Dom & co was the 2nd best experience I have ever had. (I have to say that cos Kirsty sometimes reads the board...)
How we all stayed shiny side up beats me!

TP - what a change in fortunes from Race 1 at Cadwell - maybe I'll give you the 4X before the next race to slow you down?

Maybe I shouldn't sell my spares, as my clutch started playing up like Antony's - and I didn't replace the one he had from me.

A single solid disc seems adequate for a 600 - or was it that I could pass on the brakes because it wasn't?

For Donington I must qualify and start better (new clutch?) so I don't have to battle with Tim, Nick & co again.
Then I might be able to hang onto Fil & Ali & Ian and maybe snatch victory on the line after Geoff, Clint and Mike have all broken down on the last lap....

Well done to everyone out there, its great to be part of such a competitive series and thanks to all those who support us.

Paul

[Edited on 28-6-2005 by paynep]
Old 28-Jun-2005, 14:38
MotoGP God

Mood: 749 racebike MGP
Nice one Paul - I have to say that having that 4X was a bit of a trip down memory lane! Race 1 at cadwell seems so long ago, a lot has happened since then.

Well done mate, I can't wait to see the full report on your website.
Old 28-Jun-2005, 15:36
Ducati Corse

Mood: is it still wet
Well done to everyone out there, its great to be part of such a competitive series and thanks to all those who support us.

Paul

[Edited on 28-6-2005 by paynep] [/quote]

agree totally with that Paul.