Ducati Sporting Club UK
Private Adverts
Use this forum for all private adverts. You must have been a registered member on this board for at least 14 days before you are allowed to post.

Old 01-Aug-2009, 17:42

Wanted: 749/999 Slipper clutch

Hi,

Does anyone have a slipper clutch they want to sell?

Thanks
Old 01-Aug-2009, 18:25
500SD
Bikes: CBR 600F2-(Ishikawa), Blade RRS-(Baba San), 996s-(Tambo), 996R-(Tambo), MV f1000 312-Tambo

Mood: I like my bike
Try Pro Twins, I think they have some second hand ones. The one I bought was in really good condition. Not much used. The basket of which is in private adverts section.
Old 01-Aug-2009, 22:01
Big Twin

Mood: High as a kite!
I think i've got a Bucci Ducati Performance one somewhere, i'll try to remember to have a look, if you've heard nothing by wednesday PM me to remind me as i'm very busy at work at the mo.
Old 02-Aug-2009, 13:45

Thanks for the info!

Swannymere, I'm may be interested in the Bucci slipper clutch if you have one I'll PM as suggested. If you don't I'll give Pro Twin a call at Smilo006's recommendation.
Old 02-Aug-2009, 17:15
500SD
Bikes: CBR 600F2-(Ishikawa), Blade RRS-(Baba San), 996s-(Tambo), 996R-(Tambo), MV f1000 312-Tambo

Mood: I like my bike
try this lot

Parting out the 2000 Ducati 996 Monoposto Superbike seen in the photos above. This bike carries a clean Florida title and has a number of aftermarket upgrades including: Ohlins R&T forks, Ohlins Shock, Ohlins Steering Damper, Termignoni 50mm full exhaust, STM 48T Slipper Clutch, CycleCat RIPS Bar Riser System and more. The bike was in good running condition at the time of disassembly (click on movie link to hear engine running).

THE PRICES SHOWN BELOW DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING - shipping will be at cost to your zip code. We ship internationally via USPS, please email us with your location for an exact cost.

LIMITED-TIME OFFER - FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONTINENTAL U.S. ON ALL ORDERS OVER $300. FREE SHIPPING OFFER IS VALID THROUGH SUNDAY, AUGUST 2, 2009. YOUR PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED BY 11:59PM, SUNDAY, AUGUST 2, 2009 IN ORDER TO QUALIFY FOR FREE SHIPPING.

Items are sold on a first-paid, first-served basis - we do not "hold" or "reserve" parts for later purchase. This list will be updated online to remove parts as they are sold. The bike is NOT for sale as a unit, it has already been partially disassembled, so please don't ask "how much for the whole bike", it is not for sale that way. Parts that are not listed below may still be available, and detailed photos of specific items are always available on request -email us if you have any questions.
Thank you for your continued support.

Tom
Ducati_Depot
www.ducatidepot.com

They have a DP slipper clutch on the bike. Looks really good to be honest.

Regards

Ian
Old 02-Aug-2009, 18:49
Big Twin
Bikes: 916SPS Ratbike + 749R Shed

Mood: Ugly girls (749) are more dirty.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by swannymere
I think i've got a Bucci Ducati Performance one somewhere, i'll try to remember to have a look, if you've heard nothing by wednesday PM me to remind me as i'm very busy at work at the mo.

Sent you a PM.

Richard
Old 06-Aug-2009, 22:24

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyX
Sent you a PM.

Richard
I didn't get the PM for some reason...can you try again?

Still interested!
Old 07-Aug-2009, 01:01
Big Twin

Mood: High as a kite!
Sorry, i think i've got my wires crossed somewhere, slipper now sold, sorry.
Old 07-Aug-2009, 22:08

Quote:
Originally Posted by swannymere
Sorry, i think i've got my wires crossed somewhere, slipper now sold, sorry.

Cool, no worries...found another

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit