Ducati Sporting Club UK

Prev   Next
Old 21-Sep-2005, 21:41
BSB Star

Mood: Soon my pet, soon
NO LIMITS 21/9 Oulton!!!

What a day, myself, Yeti and Simon (Reed), plus my nutter mate Andy had a ball today at Oulton, saw a couple of old mates there too, cracking day, first time at Oulton for me this year - riding at least, and thoroughly enjoyed myself, as did everyone else.

Just wanted to say a big thanks to Mark, WJB, Lawesy, Mick etc @No Limits for yet another top day, hardly any off's and max track-time as ever.

Just wish it was the beginning of summer and not the end, but there's always next year, and obviously I'll be booking as many dates with them as ever, hopefully have some dates soon for the proposed NW DSC track day (Unofficial of course!!!) from Mark also.

Book early to avoid dissapointment.

Also Yeti has discovered a quick way to shave 10 seconds off your lap just outbrake yourself at Hizzy's at least once a session, does wonders for your times, but I think he needs new underwear now