Ducati Sporting Club UK
Idle Chat
Still needs to be clean and of value to the club.

Old 06-Sep-2005, 10:53
DSC Club Member
BSB Star

Mood: www.knightroadraceteam.co.uk
No more meets on Mon nights at Fox\'s?

Just read this on another site:

"Last big meet up last night according to the sign. Apparently because of people parking behind the Diner the Landlord of Fox's Diner has ordered they shut at normal time, i.e. 5pm.

Of course people will probably still meet there on a Monday night, they'll just have to bring along a packed lunch and flask of tea......."

Skids????

C
Old 06-Sep-2005, 11:09
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
Yes CK thats what we were told at the weekend when we met there for breakfast and rideout and called in again on the return journey from the Old Devil

I was over there last night with Chippy, Everton and quite a few other bikers.
towards the end of the evening the Landlord of the Seven Stars a few miles up the road at Marsh Boldon came around hand out a card and inviting us to meet there on a Monday night.
This pub was once a regular port of call for me and many of my mates when we were in our teens and the tight and twisty road from the Oxford side was a scene of many a crash as we raced each other like the brain dead idiots we were back then, all FS1E,s, RD250 aircooleds and a fair few 125s.

We may give it a try but as far as DSC members go we will hopefully be meeting up at the Englands Rose at Postcombe one evening a week, usually we try for Thursday, but the Landlady is happy to have us over there anytime. And the food is better than Fox's and the Hot choccy is ace.

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit