Ducati Sporting Club UK
Idle Chat
Still needs to be clean and of value to the club.

Old 30-May-2004, 11:40
500SD

Quote:
Originally posted by uncle porry
55 in a 30...have a look at some stats on how many kids get killed each year by speeding drivers....to be honest, i hope you get the ticket..

Maybe i should have said, the usual limit on this carrageway is 60 mph but the road works were right next to a camera and they adjusted it down to 30mph , (the limit thru the road works)
plus it was 6.30 am
Old 30-May-2004, 12:00
Big Twin

Mood: :devil:
Quote:
Originally posted by uncle porry
its a fact that more people die or are seriously injured on the uk`s roads due to speed than any other factor
So it wouldn't be crap driving then?
Old 30-May-2004, 13:39
BSB Star

Mood: Has change happened...must of missed it!
These limits are normally accompanied with the "kill your speed, not our workforce" signs.

I agree with Desmondo, not reacting to the restrictions is probably crap driving....... (sorry Desmondo, couldnt resist that)
Old 30-May-2004, 13:40
BSB Star

Mood: Has change happened...must of missed it!
These limits are normally accompanied with the "kill your speed, not our workforce" signs.

I agree with Desmondo, not reacting to the restrictions IS probably crap driving....... (sorry Desmondo, couldnt resist that)
Old 30-May-2004, 17:25
500SD

Mood: mmmm....yellow!
If there's one thing that annoys me, it drivers who come past you doing silly speeds through road works. I mean, there are signs everywhere saying "30" or "40", plus the hundreds of road cones & signs indicating men at work. & still its not good enough for some- I sit in the fast lane alongside other cars right on the limit sometimes to stop people coming past me & all they do is flash their lights at me to get out of the way!!
Old 30-May-2004, 19:30
MotoGP God
Bikes: 848, M620 DD bike

Mood: waiting...
Quote:
Originally posted by lane748
I sit in the fast lane alongside other cars right on the limit sometimes to stop people coming past me & all they do is flash their lights at me to get out of the way!!

thats becasue the 'fast lane' is for overtaking....inconsiderate driving is far worse than speeding.

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit