Ducati Sporting Club UK
Idle Chat
Still needs to be clean and of value to the club.

Old 13-May-2004, 11:27
Mille

Mood: Yoi
Dainesse sliders

Just back from a couple of days in Dussledorf where I managed to get some time out to visit a Dainesse Pro Shop.

I ended up buying some new knee sliders but rather than my normal ones, I ended up buying their new "Ricambio Knee Lock in" ones. The usual "2000" version were the equivalent of £19.00 a pair and the Lock in ones were more like £23.00 (holder and sliders) but the replacement sliders alone are only £8.00. The actual slider simply unclips from the velcro backed holder which remains on the leathers.

It's certainly a more cost effective way if you insist on Dainesse quality!
Old 13-May-2004, 13:54
Big Twin

Mood: Channel Swim is now a (bad) memory not a dream
Sounds interesting David. I go through a fair few of sliders and happen to like the Dainese compound as they glide as opposed to stick and they last reasonably well. Might give these ones a look next time I'm in a bike shop.

WeeJohnyB
Old 13-May-2004, 17:56

I love that Dainese shop in Dusseldorf.... Makes my trips there that much more bearable!

Ned
Old 13-May-2004, 18:31
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
I will be talking to Will at Wiz sliders tomorrow to see about getting some sliders for the TT, I also mentioned to him about maybe offering DSC members a discount, i was hoping he could do the Ducati symbol in various colours failing that he already does Italian flag ones. Will find out tomorrow what price he can offer us.
Old 14-May-2004, 12:36
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
Just talked to Will at Wiz Sliders http://www.wizracing.co.uk/wiz_racin...rs_for_20.html and ordered a couple of pairs of sliders for the TT at a hugely discounted price.

He is happy to do us as DSC members ones like the Italian Flag type for £17 a pair which includes postage.

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit