Ducati Sporting Club UK

Prev   Next
Old 25-Feb-2005, 00:44
Ducati Corse

Mood: Daft as MartinH after too much Smirnoff Ice
Sorry to hear Ruth. Hope it goes wrong for them, what goes round, comes round etc.

When i was buying my current mudhut as Dibble describes Northern residences, we were just about to exchange when i got a phone call to say, they had a higher offer, match it or forget it.

My instant reaction was BLIND RAGE, good job i was 150 miles away when i got the call, as we had been looking for ages and knew this was the one i matched the offer. The sellers moved in with parents whilst waiting a month for their next house. They came round to collect some post that hadn't been redirected and told us in a most irate manner how the people they were buying off had put the price up (by exactly the amount they stuffed us for) at the last minute.

I just p1ssed myself.

Oh and why do you need to go outside to use the computer, and go back in for wine, isn't it a bit cold. MAD woman!