Ducati Sporting Club UK
Race
MotoGP / WSB / BSB / Local racing.
*** WARNING*** May contain race results!!

Old 05-Sep-2005, 09:55
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
I'm sure Gary will be along with a report of his weekend later.
I was there on Saturday sat on the same grid.
Sadly in the points race he finished 3rd behind Andy Peck the series leader on the Spiderman Aprilia which meant Andy had removed the remote chance of Garry stealing the championship from him, it was already a very slim hope when they lined up on the grid as I think Andy only had to out score Garry once in one of the remaining 3 rounds.
On Sunday morning Garry obviously put the disapointment behind him as he won the quallifier race, putting him on pole for the afternoon points race. This race turned out to be a wet one and as Garrys first ever time on wets was the Rockingham trackday last year (yes he also crashed at turn one) as such his wet racing isn't quite as good as his dry racing so he ended up finishing 5th.
With only the Thruxton Round to go it looks like Garry will finish 2nd in the NG Roadracing SoT championship
Old 05-Sep-2005, 13:13
Ducati Meccanica

Mood: Is 112 dB loud enough?? What??
Damn! Another fine result for our club racers. Well done, Garry!

(Note to self: Will have to post an update on 3UpRacing sooner than I had thought...)

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit