Ducati Sporting Club UK
Race
MotoGP / WSB / BSB / Local racing.
*** WARNING*** May contain race results!!

Prev   Next
Old 02-Dec-2004, 01:00
Ducati Corse

Easton on 749R

Stuart Easton has signed a deal to ride a Ducati 749R in next years British Supersport Championship.

Easton, who rode for the JH Performance Ducati Coventry Team in 2004 has agreed a deal with his team boss of last year, John Hackett and new team partner Phil Jessopp of Ducati Bristol that will see him pilot a Ducati 749R throughout the season in the newly formed team. The 2002 British Supersport Champion will be joined by new team member Martin Jessop who moves up to British Supersport after his debut season in Superstock last year where he contested the championship on a Ducati 999.

Stuart commented on his appointment, "I'm really pleased to sign for a full season on board the 749R. Last year was a tough season, but switching back to the Supersport Championship and jumping on a bike as competitive as the 749R really boosted my confidence. I really believe we have the potential to be a serious title contender in 2005."

The team, who are still yet to be officially named, will have official support from Ducati UK.

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit