Ducati Sporting Club UK
General Motorcycles only
General motorcycle issues, including non-Ducati, but keep it motorcycles!

Prev   Next
Old 12-Nov-2006, 17:17
Ducati in my Blood

Mood: Back down to 3 :>(
911 experience

Ive been lucky enough to have had a brand new carrerra 4S convertible to play with for couple of days. All tricked up, ceramic brakes, carbon interior etc. Pretty quick (but then youd expect it be with 360+bhp!), and handling was incredible.

But - and its a big but - considering it was an £88k car, it just left me a bit cold ?!

Ive been lucky enough to drive a few ferraris and every time ive driven one, ive felt a million dollars - just didnt get the same feeling with this...and was expecting to with that sort of price tag.

Guess im biased as I do love anything italian with an engine, but if I had that sort of cash it would go on a maserati or second hand fezza.

Like the bikes, I guess german cars just lack personality compared to italian marques..which is why I will probably chop my CLK in shortly for an Alfa Brera !

Was going to attach some pics but it wont let me without cropping them (grrrrrrrr!!!)

Nat
Attached Images
File Type: jpg porsche 7 resize.JPG (101.6 KB, 56 views)